2nd gen Radha soamis in sikh families

Guest Mr Lynx

Guest Mr Lynx

Hi fam,

I would like to address 2nd gen RS children and their impact within modern "sikh" families...

IMO none of their children have any general empathy or connection towards sikhs and cant relate to sikhi or in most cases brown people. 

In the west they usually end up marrying anyone but sikhs & look upon brown people as "freshies" or less than human.

There are many modern cases where their girls will often marry black, white or non sikh men & will be outwardly celebrated by their parents. 

Are RS using the sikh faith to forward their own agenda, monetary or politically based? 

Also why do anti sikh cults get a pass in this day & age, we complain of this religion or that but often ignore the enemy within???

Peace

On 2/10/2021 at 3:31 AM, Guest Mr Lynx said:

IMO none of their children have any general empathy or connection towards sikhs and cant relate to sikhi or in most cases brown people. 

In the west they usually end up marrying anyone but sikhs & look upon brown people as "freshies" or less than human.

There are many modern cases where their girls will often marry black, white or non sikh men & will be outwardly celebrated by their parents. 

this does't sound any different to sikhs imo lol

Guest Mr Lynx

Haha i see your point but tbh it's actually different as non practicing sikhs may have the calling to revert back to the guru at a later stage in life.

I take it many of you don't have them in your families, in that case you can count yourself lucky.

I have seen them completely destroy sikhi in one side of a family especially once they recruit the elders.

Also in the past it was mostly women who converted and when their husbands couldnt relate they ended up divorcing, further confusing their children and in turn demonising the father & his community.

Millions have now been converted & separated from our gurus where as even in modern sikh families the sikhs still retain culture and appear to have a belonging & connection to sikhi.

I'm surprised at how this issue is so overlooked especially since they are also more powerful in punjab & india than our people.