Is praying/doing ardaas for a rift to heal attachment?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi, 

I felt out with someone when going through really bad depression and anxiety and grew to care about this person. I wanted to know would praying for this rift  to be healed attachment?

Reason I ask is over the years I've been through a lot of hurt and now at times feel like God doesnt care about me and I dont deserve to be saved/happy and I feel by this rift being healed it would feel like I can move forward and think more positively/clearly because I constantly feel broken.

I appreciate any responses in advance.

Thank you

If you truly believe in the GGS Ji then you will believe in the power of naam and ardaas. It may require you waking up in the early hours to heal your mind/soul and/or going to your local gurdwara and doing seva. 

worrying and fretting about it wont help.

reach out to the person and try and apologise and make amends.  if you can't do this for any reason (e.g. they wont talk to you, or you don't know how to contact them anymore) then just leave it in God's hands.

its very common to feel that God doesnt care etc but this is due to our own karams ("koi nere koi doore").  accept Guru ji's reassurance that God cares about you and you do deserve to be happy and saved.

This is so mee last time. I used to think worse of myself. I used to think that I don't even deserve to be in a Gurdwara. I deserve to be outside the gurdwara begging for guru sahib to let me in the gurdwara. I used to think that I am the most biggest paapi and the lowest. I would never look at gursikh in their eyes because I did want this pappi to disturb their joth. I used to cry everyday begging to maharaj to do his kirpa upon me. The key here is ardaas from the bottom do your heart. Just cry and talk to maharaj and tell guru sahib everything. Maharaj definitely does kirpa. I don't have friends but I always talk to guru sahib every chance I get throughout the day. Paatshah Ji is always listening to me and is always with me. Sometimes I do feel like this nowadays, but it's okay once in a while to feel down because you're able to get up higher and stronger. Maharaj kirpa karan tuhade upar. I'm not sure this helped or not. Maafi for all the mistakes I made writing this

Rereading back whatever you typed. I really think this is me. I too got so so much of attachment to someone that I went into a whole deeper bad mental health. I used to cry for that person during my exam and cry every single night. I don't know why but I missed that person alot. One day I told myself that this night is the last you're gonna cry for that person so cry how much you want because tomorrow you're not gonna cry. And the next day maharaj made me control myself. Ultimately it's maharaj kirpa. Maharaj sda kirpa karan ?? lots of light and pyaar from this empty person

Guest overlord

Think that there is only one consciousness waheguru in everyones heart and same waheguru consciousness is within you. so you are not away from him, only you have forgotten him. so now contemplate on waheguru and praise waheguru, do not get angry on  anybody or hate anybody. 

By doing this your heart will start to be at more ease and peace.