Sikhs /Sikhi in UK vs USA

Premi5

15 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Think about some of the crude language you use sometimes on this forum.

If this was another forum, you would be accused of inciting hate speech and you would be de-platformed. 

I use the provocative language I use to purposefully f**k with the PC nonsense (and to be honest because I have those Panjabi instincts in me too).

I do them specifically HERE (i.e. on SIKH forums) as a guard to us going the way you've outlined above. This is 'Sikh space' I'm acutely conscious and protective of that because I know what you're saying above and saw it coming decades ago. 

You would be doxxed in that they will hunt you down and grass you up to your employers. 

I would hate for that to happen to you and even if we disagree, I would fight for your freedom to speak.

This has already happened to me from decades of highlighting grooming against our community. I'm dealing with it.  

My conscience is more important than any job that could be given to me. I get by with Waheguru's kirpa.