bajar kurehat with partner

Guest anonymous

Guest anonymous

VJKK VJKF Ji,

Guru Saheb blessed me amrit di daat some 8 9 year ago. I had been doing naam bani but unfortunately, couple of years back I shift to new place and I got involved with the group of people who apparently been doing sangat but had crushed me with false allegations. I can't go to clubs and pubs to make new friends. It is only sangat where I can find gursikhs, but they threw me out very badly. I was very broken as I never expected someone doing religious rituals and renowned for gursikhi to turn out to be such an evil. During this hard time I lost my regular nitnem and then it was just as a matter of doing it to fulfill the requirement. 

During this a girl contact me for which my family was looking for a relationship, I got so much involved with her and ended up in bajar kureht. I got married to her then. I am afraid even if I married her only will this be still a bajar kureht?

I accept I am bad and did bad please dont scold me sangat ji I am already broken. I fold my hands to you please don't hate me I wish to revive and be of any use to panth. I am very loonely and heartbroken. 

Thank you for taking time to read this.

May guru saheb bless you.

On 2/19/2021 at 1:18 PM, Guest anonymous said:

VJKK VJKF Ji,

Guru Saheb blessed me amrit di daat some 8 9 year ago. I had been doing naam bani but unfortunately, couple of years back I shift to new place and I got involved with the group of people who apparently been doing sangat but had crushed me with false allegations. I can't go to clubs and pubs to make new friends. It is only sangat where I can find gursikhs, but they threw me out very badly. I was very broken as I never expected someone doing religious rituals and renowned for gursikhi to turn out to be such an evil. During this hard time I lost my regular nitnem and then it was just as a matter of doing it to fulfill the requirement. 

During this a girl contact me for which my family was looking for a relationship, I got so much involved with her and ended up in bajar kureht. I got married to her then. I am afraid even if I married her only will this be still a bajar kureht?

I accept I am bad and did bad please dont scold me sangat ji I am already broken. I fold my hands to you please don't hate me I wish to revive and be of any use to panth. I am very loonely and heartbroken. 

Thank you for taking time to read this.

May guru saheb bless you.

So are you married to her now? Just unclear why your saying lonely and heartbroken is that due to the sangat situation?

For the kurheit before you married, I would suggest you both go to the Amrit Sanchar and explain to the Panj Piyare. And follow  any instruction  given.

With regards to sangat, do some volunteering or an activity you enjoy. Do seva wherever you can and you will find new sangat over time. The worlds a big place, if you didn't get on with some ppl it's no big deal move on. 

No ones 'scolding' or judging you here. It sounds like you made mistakes and you realise it, perhaps its weighing down on you. Only you can control your actions, we cant really ever blame anyone else for our deeds.

Try talking to someone about any issues. Your wife for starters? Maybe family, cousins, friends.

Theres alot of free mental health lines you can  reach out to. It may be difficult  but if your struggling reach out to them and get help.

Well there's no point lamenting over it and being upset, the past is the past, you can't change the past. Bani suggests that we shouldn't dwell in the past or in the future but concentrate on the present, now.  What's done is done, why worry about something that is done and that you can't change ?

beating yourself over the past will keep you in the past ...  concentrate on the present.

You have unfortunately lost the precious Amrit that the Punj Pyare blessed you with by commiting a Bajjar Kurehit

However, there's no point being negative and depressed about it as what's done is done. However, you both must do Peshi and retake Full Amrit. (if she isn't Amritdhari then it's important that she takes Amrit also)

The punishments for sex before marriage are very severe in the afterlife, so do not delay doing peshi. Please be totally honest during peshi to receive full forgiveness.

Stay postive and retake Amrit.

Do not delay!