Sikhphobic muslim extremist youtubers mocking Sikhi

Guest kaur

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MBS MDL

THIS FAZ CHANNEL IS A DIRECT RESPONSE TO A SIKH CHANNEL CALLED RAJ SPEAKERS CORNER https://youtu.be/UjnOssaDtAQ

WHO FOR YEARS HAS CREATED ANTI ISLAMIC CONTENT ONLINE AND IN SPEAKERS CORNER LONDON.HE HAS INSULTED THE MOST DEAR THINGS TO MUSLIMS AND HE ALSO HAS OTHER SIKHS ON HIS CHANNEL DOING THE SAME..AFTER 4 YEARS THE MUSLIMS HAD ENOUGH AND MIRRORED HIS BEHAIVOUR BY ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT SIKHI..BUT WE ALSO HAVE OPEND THE CHANNEL TO ANY SIKH WANTING TO JOIN AND TALK..RAJ CHANNEL DONT ALLOW MUSLIMS..

SO SIKHS SHOULD REALLY PULL UP THIS RAJ WHO IS CREATING ALOT OF DIVISION IN UK..AND LETS MUSLIMS AND SIKHS GO BACK TO HAVING MUTUAL RESPECT

4 hours ago, Guest MBS MDL said:

THIS FAZ CHANNEL IS A DIRECT RESPONSE TO A SIKH CHANNEL CALLED RAJ SPEAKERS CORNER https://youtu.be/UjnOssaDtAQ

WHO FOR YEARS HAS CREATED ANTI ISLAMIC CONTENT ONLINE AND IN SPEAKERS CORNER LONDON.HE HAS INSULTED THE MOST DEAR THINGS TO MUSLIMS AND HE ALSO HAS OTHER SIKHS ON HIS CHANNEL DOING THE SAME..AFTER 4 YEARS THE MUSLIMS HAD ENOUGH AND MIRRORED HIS BEHAIVOUR BY ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT SIKHI..BUT WE ALSO HAVE OPEND THE CHANNEL TO ANY SIKH WANTING TO JOIN AND TALK..RAJ CHANNEL DONT ALLOW MUSLIMS..

SO SIKHS SHOULD REALLY PULL UP THIS RAJ WHO IS CREATING ALOT OF DIVISION IN UK..AND LETS MUSLIMS AND SIKHS GO BACK TO HAVING MUTUAL RESPECT

Seriously why shouting? Are you high?

7 hours ago, Guest MBS MDL said:

Raj has Asperger's, what's the other guys excuse?

Guest Trilla

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I'm a Sikh Residing in the U.K and tried to respond to the Sikh shows on the channel Sir Faz by partaking in some discussions with other panellists. Knowing that my knowledge of Sikhi was very small and not being a good example of a Sikh, I thought I could help shed some light on some misconceptions about Sikhi. Which were raised by the host and panellists on the show Sir Faz. I quickly found that I was well out of my depth due to my lack of knowledge of Sikhi. I always tried to make it clear to the majority Muslim panellists that everything I would say was from my understanding of Sikhi. As I wasn't sure about a lot of the questions people had. 

I recently decided not to partake in any more shows as I felt I couldn't show the true essence of Sikhi through my explanations. I sometimes lost my temper with some panellists. Whilst at other times I remained calm when I felt Sikhi or when I was being insulted.

Whilst partaking on both Raj speakers corner, Sir Faz and on other YouTube panels I pointed out to both Raj and Faz that creating these shows would not have any positive effect on the Sikh, Muslim and other communities. The Muslims on Sir Faz's panels largely agree that their shows was a direct response to previous content Raj created about Islam. To which I have not seen myself with both Raj and Faz in it's entirety or anywhere near. 

From my experience engaging with both these content creators, I'm lead to believe both parties will continue creating content about each others faiths. Most religious discussions from both parties have not been in good taste in my opinion. Panellists at times refute each others ideologies and teachings disrespectfully. Whilst sometimes some religious facts have been presented respectfully, it is often criticized by the chat, panellists and hosts on both shows. Some more than others either directly or indirectly.

Overall I have asked both hosts to stop creating content on each others beliefs, both directly and indirectly. I have also refused to partake on both their shows when talking about each others ideologies. The host Sir Faz last night sent me the link to this forum. I am in no real position of significance to dictate terms to either host. Although I highlighted the hypocrisy of what both parties were doing, on their shows and on other YouTube shows.  Some if not most viewers agree this is a personal feud between both YouTube hosts. Talking about each others faiths to get back each other for both previous and current content created by both Raj speakers Corner and Sir Faz. In mine and other peoples opinions they could be trying to increase views and subscribers by making this back and forth content about each others ideological beliefs and practices. 

To conclude I believe both content creators have encouraged both ideologies Sikhi and Islam to be refuted by their viewers by not controlling their panels and chat more effectively. On a positive note they do teach about the differences of each others respected faiths. I myself feel more encouraged to learn and practice Sikhi more. Due to revealing my lack of knowledge, respect and patience whilst engaging with other panellists. I apologise Sat Sangat Ji for any mistakes I have made, whilst trying to engage with other Panellists on YouTube. I also apologise to anyone who found my behaviour rude and disrespectful. 

Sat Sangat Ji the Muslims on Sir Faz's show want Raj speakers corner to stop creating content on Islam due to his lack of respect whilst describing Islam both previously and currently. I am under the impression the host of Sir Faz will cease creating further content about Sikhi if the Sangat can encourage Raj speakers corner to stop creating content about Islam ever again. Although this has not been made absolutely clear to me. Both content creators use the guise of freedom of speech to refute each others ideologies. giving them the right to talk about each other faiths under the U.K law. If a respected Sikh and Muslim organisation could be encouraged to contact both hosts from each others  respected communities maybe both hosts would move on from this.  I'll leave this to you Sat Sangat Ji to decide the best course of action. Muslims, Sikhs and others believe this could lead to further divisions if they both continue with this current feud on YouTube.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest sangeet singh

most of these comments are from muslims who go onto sir faz's channel and mock Sikhi, they cuss out the Guru, they mock Sikhi rituals and say that Sikhs are cowards. Sir faz makes shows about Sikhi mocking the Gurus. Sir faz is a guy living in north england, his real name is Fazlur Rahman Khan.

So... I've not seen Raj's vids. Not sure I want to but...

It's best to be for something. 

A step below, one can speak the truth about something else respectfully.

A step below offensively. 

A step below, needlessly criticizing and going down further into falsehood etc..

Why is Raj posting such things?

What such things are they?