Sikhphobic muslim extremist youtubers mocking Sikhi

Guest kaur

I don't go disrespecting Islam or Muslims. We all know if Raj is doing XYZ it's in response to an assault that began on Dharam before Guru Nanak Dev Ji blessed us with complete Gursikhi. 

Whether we want to reign him in for our own Paanthic purposes is between Raj and the Paanth. I don't personally want to watch his videos and I'm not his Hanji, just his Veer Ji. 

Nobody should censure him for the Muslim bebefit however. No Muslim has right to complain until they sort out Islam and their own aggressions.

I'm very interested in joining forces with all religous and Dharmic people but they have to give up things to sit at the table. Like slaves, imperialism, forced conversion, grooming etc. And they have to use their voice for Degh, Tegh, Fateh and Halemi Raj within and without their own people. I think Sikhs have always been centrally situated to interface with everybody but other groups have hang ups that prevent it. Not saying the Paanth doesn't need a bunch of hard work and Simran itself. It does. 

If Sikhs want to contact Raj and discuss the strategies by which best to defend the Paanth from the vitriolic enslaught of other faiths and whether or not his methods are Gurmat or a good reflection of the Paanth is all Gursikh business. 

I'm not going to judge someones self defense though.  It's not always pretty protecting yourself. Higher levels it gets beautiful again but that's after the puberty of the good fight. 

Guest Doabia
On 3/27/2021 at 3:39 AM, Guest Sir Fap ChomoWorship said:

On 3/27/2021 at 5:45 PM, Premi5 said:

Looks like a Bangladeshi name.

No he's a Pakistani in the second video above.

Obviously he has no justification for pedophilia, slave trading, rape, terrorism

this is a absolute crap show and waste of time I tried watching his videos but i could not get past 3 minutes it is unprofessional  low quality and more like a lobby. The Raj guy is no better and it looks like he has some anti islam undertones in him. His videos i also couldn't fully watch. All people involved in this seem to be youtube users and it seems like video game lobby type thing. I don't think productive people would be doing these things. One guys is giving biased opinions of SIkhi and the other of Islam both doing it in a mocking way best is just to keep reporting there videos 

Raj needs to stop, his parents need to sit him down and have a word with him, maybe take his laptop away? We can't have people like him representing Sikhs, causing problems for no reason. 

A few years back I decided to watch a video of his and I switched it off like 2 mins into it. 

People like parcharks from BOS are good. 

Guest Ali Sina Challenge
On 3/27/2021 at 3:39 AM, Guest Sir Fap ChomoWorship said:

On 3/31/2021 at 4:15 AM, Guest Doabia said:

No he's a Pakistani in the second video above.

Obviously he has no justification for pedophilia, slave trading, rape, terrorism

The standard Muslim argument is that God ordained that the 54 year old slaver trader called Profit Muhammad to consummate his marriage sexually with Aisha when it was her 9th birthday. But the lady does a good job of exposing how hollow that argument is. Why the Quran reserves 20% of the profits from selling little black African children into slavery is another moral problem that most Muslim apologists struggle to justify in 2021 as statues of Slave Traders like Muhammad are finally starting to be removed!