How much bad luck do you need to go through before you start doubting Waheguru exists

Redoptics

17 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Don't give details but how did things get to the point of being homeless? Can it be sorted out?

Basically I put down deposit and rent for house, I went to the property,  there was a weird Russian guy living there, I tried making chit chat, said he didn't the room to make friends.

Then there was a knock on the door and some guy turned up saying I was no longer welcome.

I got in touch with emergency services and have been in a b & b, now my money is tied in with other place and I have nowhere to go and no money left.

Its straight from a movie,  I didn't think stuff like this happens.

9 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Basically I put down deposit and rent for house, I went to the property,  there was a weird Russian guy living there, I tried making chit chat, said he didn't the room to make friends.

Then there was a knock on the door and some guy turned up saying I was no longer welcome.

I got in touch with emergency services and have been in a b & b, now my money is tied in with other place and I have nowhere to go and no money left.

You pay cash?

You have homies?

7 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

I would speak to a lawyer in the morning. It all depends on how you went through with the transaction.