True Crime Shaun Attwood feat Wlliam Wong

7 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You should read up on the rumours about his uncle, Lord Mountbatten. It's a sordid nest of filth. 

I've read a little about him, wasn't it the fbi that exposed him? apparently he liked teenage boys in uniforms. He was Charles' "mentor" so it's no surprise Charles finds himself surrounded by sex offenders and paedos   lol        

His poor wife ended up having affairs with every man in sight, including Nehru!  her own daughter called her a "man-eater" !! 

It just shows you how brainwashed some of the British public are, waving stupid at Royal weddings and all the rest. How many sex offenders and paedos have these people been linked to. 

How did the Queens husband, a man in his late 90s survive after his car crashed and flipped? 

3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

@GurjantGnostic That's the one. I wonder how much of the actual truth about the Irish troubles are withheld from the public, especially when it comes to the IRA discovering the English establishment's dirty secrets?

We had a long time to witness who knows what before the IRA even came to be. We're convinced of one thing. Those are the devils people. 

52 minutes ago, puzzled said:

It just shows you how brainwashed some of the British public are, waving stupid at Royal weddings and all the rest. How many sex offenders and paedos have these people been linked to. 

Even this week the bulldog, right-wing pr1cks immediately jumped to the defence of the paedo royal family against Harry and his missus. If they were smart they would realise the royals are their enemies and traitors, and even if Markle and her husband are clowns, a tactical show of support to damage a truly nonsense outfit would make sense. Instead, they dance to the beat of the scummy media and tabloids and fake patriotism.

11 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Even this week the bulldog, right-wing pr1cks immediately jumped to the defence of the paedo royal family against Harry and his missus. If they were smart they would realise the royals are their enemies and traitors, and even if Markle and her husband are clowns, a tactical show of support to damage a truly nonsense outfit would make sense. Instead, they dance to the beat of the scummy media and tabloids and fake patriotism.

Yeah its interesting how the country is divided with their opinions on Harry/Meghan depending on their political views.

40,000 people complained to Ofcom about Piers Morgans behaviour, and then I think around 100,000 complained that they want him back! 

If she was a blonde White woman the right wing lot wouldn't be saying the things they are saying. 

In the last few years I've noticed a rise of interest in the Royals again! It's as if people actually want them!  Why on earth would you want these people. 

But maybe when Charles and that old slapper become King/Queen people might be put off again. They know their not popular and need to tread carefully. Camilla was quite smart in not taking the "Princess of Wales" title. 

But I dont think they'll ever go, they obviously serve a purpose, if they didn't they would have been ditched a long time back like a lot of their European cousins. 

4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yeah its interesting how the country is divided with their opinions on Harry/Meghan depending on their political views.

40,000 people complained to Ofcom about Piers Morgans behaviour, and then I think around 100,000 complained that they want him back! 

If she was a blonde White woman the right wing lot wouldn't be saying the things they are saying. 

In the last few years I've noticed a rise of interest in the Royals again! It's as if people actually want them!  Why on earth would you want these people. 

But maybe when Charles and that old slapper become King/Queen people might be put off again. They know their not popular and need to tread carefully. Camilla was quite smart in not taking the "Princess of Wales" title. 

But I dont think they'll ever go, they obviously serve a purpose, if they didn't they would have been ditched a long time back like a lot of their European cousins. 

If you get rid of the Royal family, what do you replace it with.

You could turn the country into a Republic with a presidency.

But it is said that it is more costly than the current set up.

England in the 1600's got rid of the monarchy when they had the "Lord Protector " Oliver Cromwell. 

But they went back to Monarchy after 11 years.

The monarchy is more of a figurehead,  they have no political power.

8 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

If you get rid of the Royal family, what do you replace it with.

You could turn the country into a Republic with a presidency.

But it is said that it is more costly than the current set up.

England in the 1600's got rid of the monarchy when they had the "Lord Protector " Oliver Cromwell. 

But they went back to Monarchy after 11 years.

The monarchy is more of a figurehead,  they have no political power.

Yeah but she was the head of many counties, and they all dumped her ? 

5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yeah but she was the head of many counties, and they all dumped her ? 

She never really had any power. If you are a colonised nation and you liberate yourself, you will have your own heritage, your own history and traditions. You move forward by creating your own identity or reclaiming your identity pre-colonisation. 

If getting rid of the Queen is what needs to be done, then you proceed to do so.

Do you know how much protection the likes of ol' big ears have around them? To be chums with them it's like getting into fort Knox. Same goes for top politicians ...to be in any of their circles you are carefully vetted by various agencies, and those dossiers are given to the said VIPs. All the rumours etc are available to them. When the said VIPs claim they didn't know anything about their dodgy habits that's  utter bs. Everytime a prime minster selects a minister or someone for a job the Intel services give him/her a breakdown on all the secret stuff  know about them .