Pronunciation of Chhachha / CHH / sha /PH /Fa

Would really appreciate if anyone could please help me. I've been paying attention to pronunciations and really confused with the following. In some audio, when i listen to Gurmukhi /  paath, they pronounce CHH with SHH (Sasa pair bindee) same with PH phapha without bindee they pronounce (Fa)

image.png.359295ba5ae8125855fe8c3cf4ebdb46.png

image.png.11f9bc8f8c7775b2bd267b5ae4f51c3a.png

^In BOS video, Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji mentions with CHH but some say with 'SHH' in other Gurmukhi videos i seen

is it (umbrella) Chhatri with pronunciation  CHH) or some say with 'SHHATRI' 

Chhe (Six) or 'Shh'e .......

Chhote (younger) or 'Shh'ote ..............

Same confusion with Phapha PH....without Bindee some say 'Faffa'

image.png.5849eb5fd5c6a10abb2aea2464a045ca.pngimage.png.682151200915027803719c4101b71d61.png  

Phal (Fruit)  or 'fa'al

Phull (Flower) or 'Fhull 

Thank You

image.png

4 hours ago, intrigued said:

Chhachhaa is a heavier version of chacha. The primary sound of chhachha is not shh. Phaphha is with a ph sound not f.

Its the primary sound chhachha but yet i hear shh.. when listening to audio or other speaking..

Do you have examples audio preferably how to pronounce it correctly. Its been driving me crazy not knowing how the correct pronunciation. 

How do you say Chhatri  ...i've heard only 'Shharti' from everyone and thats i how say it

also with 

Chhe (Six) or 'Shh'e .......?

Chhote (younger) or 'Shh'ote?

Much appreciated if anyone could please help me 

24 minutes ago, intrigued said:

At 2:00 she gives clear example of 'CHH'......

This has been driving me up the wall far last week i had arguments with some fam members who pronounce as 'SHH' and think i've got it all wrong.

Was getting confused because sometimes when listening to paath, some audio they say it had 'Shh' and Ph as 'Fa'

But i will from now on pronounce as primary sound CHH and Ph

Thanks you for your help! Really appreciate it. 

9 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

At 2:00 she gives clear example of 'CHH'......

This has been driving me up the wall far last week i had arguments with some fam members who pronounce as 'SHH' and think i've got it all wrong.

Was getting confused because sometimes when listening to paath, some audio they say it had 'Shh' and Ph as 'Fa'

But i will from now on pronounce as primary sound CHH and Ph

Thanks you for your help! Really appreciate it. 

I could be wrong but I think depending on the dialect of Punjabi we speak it slightly changes some of the sounds of some of the akhars. I pronounce it as Shh as well, so do my parents. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

I could be wrong but I think depending on the dialect of Punjabi we speak it slightly changes some of the sounds of some of the akhars. I pronounce it as Shh as well, so do my parents. 

Same with my mum she says as Shh and we keep having heated discussions...She's also born studied India..and thinks d videos i show her have got it wrong ...im going to follow the santhiya 

so with these 3 words do you say with Shh

Chhatri  ...i've heard only and said 'Shharti' ...

Chhe (Six) or 'Shh'e .......?

Chhote (younger) or 'Shh'ote?