A lot of us on here, and the wider world in general, seem to question media narrative increasingly.

I am interested to know what posters here think about some of the following events:

9/11

JFK assassination 

American election voter fraud

World War I and two-who set these up and what was their plan 

Does anyone believe that any famous people, including from politics, showbiz,  Famous historical figures;  faked their own death? 

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

A lot of us on here, and the wider world in general, seem to question media narrative increasingly.

I am interested to know what posters here think about some of the following events:

9/11

JFK assassination 

American election voter fraud

World War I and two-who set these up and what was their plan 

Does anyone believe that any famous people, including from politics, showbiz,  Famous historical figures;  faked their own death? 

Top three are all us gov.

Both world wars were civil wars between the devils. Ww1 aristorcrats knew who they were, and were fifhting each other.

Ww2 hitler found out who they were and that germany wasn't getting it's share at the table so he tried to take the whole table. 

I'm sure people have faked death, but I don't care because they aren't getting away with anything like they think. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Golden gods

Black kings

White and Red devils

Since Mahabharata

The Loyal Siddhas vs The Treacherous Siddhas? 

I don't know, I think they might be playing us. They might be utterly evil, but they're also monumentally intelligent in a worldly sense at least. This is their planet.

Can't be bothered with this nonsense anymore, lol.

33 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The Loyal Siddhas vs The Treacherous Siddhas? 

I don't know, I think they might be playing us. They might be utterly evil, but they're also monumentally intelligent in a worldly sense at least. This is their planet.

Can't be bothered with this nonsense anymore, lol.

It's not their planet though. It's just occupied. 

Who believes in the whole thing about aliens/UFO's in America?

I think it's just a distraction tactic to cover up other things completely unrelated to extraterrestrial activity

Is Jeffrey Epstein still alive and hiding in Israel or an island somewhere ?

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

Who believes in the whole thing about aliens/UFO's in America?

I would think that humans are the highest form of life so while there may be aliens, they would be less advanced.

ਲਖ ਚਉਰਾਸੀਹ ਭ੍ਰਮਤਿਆ ਦੁਲਭ ਜਨਮੁ ਪਾਇਓਇ ॥
Through 8.4 million incarnations you have wandered, to obtain this rare and precious human life.

1 hour ago, intrigued said:

I would think that humans are the highest form of life so while there may be aliens, they would be less advanced.

Depends on what type of beings they are, and how you define 'advanced.'

USA  voter fraud is just claims made by the Party that lose the elections. According to a 9/11 documentary two men had taken out insurance, in billions, a day or two b4 the attacks. Tupac never faked his own death he really died (just incase anyone's wondering). 

Other conspiracy theories that I find fascinating is Men In Black and Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy theories on YouTube. 

On voter fraud. We know it must happen some small amount in nature, and on both sides. 

Take this for a spin. Babba D ick Gregory was announced the winner of the 1968 by like 9 million votes. It was quickly declared a mistake with the computers and "corrected".

Now some people said D ick Gregory won that and they took it from him for being black.

D ick Gregory says no that's not what happened at all. It's just the rigged machines gave me the fakevotes that were for Nixon, I think it was.

So in a way, yeah, computer error. Just not a computer not tabulating simple mainly literally binary choices reliably error, but more a software input error. But hey that's still a computer error. 

Note:I had to mess up his name to bypass curse filter. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2021 at 4:42 PM, MisterrSingh said:

It's either true and the mainstream narrative is a carefully crafted vanilla projection of what "they'd" like things to be so that humanity doesn't realise the truth about its subjugation.

OR these conspiracy theories are carefully crafted half-truths that are released into the ether as a form of misdirection to mask the drab realities of economic and political scheming by powerful corporations and individuals.

I'm erring towards the latter. The former is fun to think about, but it's pie in the sky stuff.

Yea i think the second one is more likely and the media just distorts the news to fit the majority of people's ideologies.

That said, there are a lot of crazy conspiracy theories that make little to no sense. Lots of psuedoinformation is being spread by these people...

Not everything is as it seems - but that doesn't mean everything is false lol

• Like 2