Mundill Mahil

Premi5

16 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

Gagandip Singh wasn't in a relationship. There was no "breakup."

He was a desperate, thirsty guy hopelessly infatuated with a girl who had friendzoned him.

Yes, she was indeed average looking. The fact that THREE singhs (not one, not two, but THREE) ruined their lives over her shows how desperate singhs are in general.

I disagree with that. I've come across a lot more thirsty monay than Singhs, in fact monay are quite open about the thirst, which isn't surprising considering dating and other things are a part of mona culture. 

Singhs in general are more grounded. The "thirsty" ones are the ones that come from very religious families where interaction with the opposite gender is frowned upon. The minute a girl smiles at them and says hi, they think she likes them.

Girls from really religious families can be a bit creepy as well, Mahil gives me those creepy vibes. She's a freak behind closed doors. 

Insecurity also plays a part in it aswell. Men who are confident in themselves, they don't behave like that. 

36 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Girls from really religious families can be a bit creepy as well, Mahil gives me those creepy vibes. She's a freak behind closed doors.

It's a shame because from a purely visual perspective she was perfect wife and mother-of-your-kids material.

Attractive enough to appeal to the male gaze, but not TOO attractive that she's had every guy in a 10 mile radius drooling after her since she turned 16 (thus increasing the probability that she'd be seduced in her teens). Even then, her being just a little above average, she's had Singhs killing each other to get with her, which is mental. What do the Punjabi kudiyan who look like a Kardashian get-up to?!? It doesn't bear thinking.

Is it nature or nurture, though? I hope it's nurture, because if slutty behaviour is inherent, then God has deserted us. ??

41 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Even then, her being just a little above average, she's had Singhs killing each other to get with her, which is mental. What do the Punjabi kudiyan who look like a Kardashian get-up to?!? It doesn't bear thinking.

Is it nature or nurture, though? I hope it's nurture, because if slutty behaviour is inherent, then God has deserted us. ??

This is what I have tried to explain to the other posters here.

She is like a '5' or a '6'.

She is the "girl next door" that is seen as "attainable "

The Punjabi kudiyan who are like an '8' would not give the brown guy the time of the day, let alone a Singh. 

They go straight for the well off white guy.

I have female cousins like that.

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Its interesting though, Pubjabis especially the older generation believe that its nature, lol.

Like when aunties are talking about some female who turned out to be a s1ut, you always hear one of them mentioning something like how the dadhi also ran a way with a truck driver back in the old days, lol

It's the same with men. When some guy has a reputation for sleeping around etc he always gets compared to his dad if the dad was upto the same back in the days.

My interpretation of this is that Punjabis, especially the middle aged lot believe that s1utty behaviour is inherited lol 

And! they're not that wrong a lot of the time ?

My dad used to say that.

If you want to know what the girl is like, look at the mother. 

22 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

My dad used to say that.

If you want to know what the girl is like, look at the mother. 

It's true though, the aunties aren't far off when they compare men/women with loose morals to their parents. A lot of the time it is true. 

But obviously in today's day and age it would be considered unfair, and I can see why it is unfair, but you can't deny the comparisons. 

The people I went to school with, the ones that ended up sleeping around etc their parents were basically doing the same when they were younger. 

That's why the previous generation used to say its important to look at the the ways and behaviours of the family. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's a shame because from a purely visual perspective she was perfect wife and mother-of-your-kids material.

Attractive enough to appeal to the male gaze, but not TOO attractive that she's had every guy in a 10 mile radius drooling after her since she turned 16 (thus increasing the probability that she'd be seduced in her teens). Even then, her being just a little above average, she's had Singhs killing each other to get with her, which is mental. What do the Punjabi kudiyan who look like a Kardashian get-up to?!? It doesn't bear thinking.

Im surprised you think she is attractive. 
by Punjabi standards nothing above average at all IMO

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

I don’t think her family was particularly religious, conservative maybe

I agree though that there is something ‘off’ about her which means I would not trust her or believe her side of the story fully

i wonder what this Shoker’s background was ? He was up to no good, and his mate a criminal . I would guess his parents were recentish immigrants and lived in a council estate 

32 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

You didn't understand what I wrote.

I said she was wife and mother material. A woman doesn't have to be a stunner to be a wife or a mother. 

I stated she was attractive ENOUGH to stir a man's passions, but not attractive to the point of distraction.

Later on, I literally stated she was slightly above average.

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

I don’t think her family was particularly religious, conservative maybe

I agree though that there is something ‘off’ about her which means I would not trust her or believe her side of the story fully

i wonder what this Shoker’s background was ? He was up to no good, and his mate a criminal . I would guess his parents were recentish immigrants and lived in a council estate 

A lot of the pictures are of her as someone who is nearly 30.

The crime happened when she was 20.

Plus the fact she was in prison, so it will take it's toll on her. 

A lot of women are at their peak attractive ness in the early 20's. Which is the reason why girls get pushed to get married.

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

don’t think her family was particularly religious, conservative maybe

Yeah I'd imagine she had a conservative upbringing, and then started getting attention from these men. 

There's a big difference between conservative and traditional. Just because you're traditional don't mean you are conservative. Like I'd describe my family as "traditional" but far from conservative. 

Its these boys and girls from conservative families that become weird and freaky. 

Like those kids from proper conservative Christian families, the girls end up becoming s1uts after the first bit of male attention.

I think traditional, yet not strict, is the right way, if you do it properly. Especially for Sikhi. But tradition can go wrong too! if you do it the wrong way! 

Going the complete opposite of traditional just makes you into your average White family, coconuts. 

Yeah the Shokar guy probably saw himself as a hero saving Mandil. Probably thought he would get her, or a bit of her in return.  Silly man. 

Yeah he possibly moved to the UK as a kid with recent immigrant parents. Those kids end up going crazy as well, lol, I've seen it.