Tiranga Rallies

Jonny101

It's quite silly of Hindus to start provoking Sikhs in the West, they won't exactly have Modi saving them.

I wonder how interfaith families deal with these tensions? like Sikhs with Hindus partners/spouse? they probably just bury their heads in the sand, I guess ...   

4 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Modi is truly the worst thing to happen to India since Indira Gandhi. He's divided India along religious lines. If any one opposes Modi he is declared a traitor to the nation. A Muslim is called a Pakistani, a Sikh is Khalistani and a Hindu opposing Modi is called a Urban Naxal.

As much as a pos m*odi is he really worse than i*ndra.../ G*ndhis ...........she did alot worse...

It really sad we got to chose our poison in Punjab..Badals/Capt Alooo or bjp/congress

HATE that Capt so much have you been listening to Bittu he out there running his mouth calling Lakha 'terriosts' etc imagine taking over Capt aloo

Even if they elect a panthic leader in Punjab most likely they'll be 'sell out'...money talks R$$

Sad 

I think Manjinder Sirsa has done good job. Even tho he was or is Modi supporter he really shown good leadership imo

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

It's quite silly of Hindus to start provoking Sikhs in the West, they won't exactly have Modi saving them.

I wonder how interfaith families deal with these tensions? like Sikhs with Hindus partners/spouse? they probably just bury their heads in the sand, I guess ...   

Was thinking that too..Alot of Sikh/Hindu marriages very common uk esp with Gujjis/Punjabi families lol

The thing is for Sikhs protesting these farm bills they are doing it because of the bills but what reason do these Tiranga rally supporters have for protesting? 

If Sikhs protest in India they are labeled as terrorists, Pakistani agents. They will not even spare loyal Sikhs like ex soldiers, father's of soldiers or even those Sikhs whose fathers died while fighting against Khalistanis during the 80s. For Hindutavis anyone who raises his voice against Modi is a traitor and Khalistani. 

Perhaps this was the slap in the face Sikhs needed to wake them up from their deep sleep. Actions of these Hindutavis has shown Sikhs what their Aukaat is. If we fight against Muslims then we are hailed as heroes but if we protest against unjust laws then we are labelled terrorists.

3 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

The thing is for Sikhs protesting these farm bills they are doing it because of the bills but what reason do these Tiranga rally supporters have for protesting? 

It's like they're an unofficial ground-level State enforcement squad. It's third world filth. People without purpose and without productive lives living vicariously through their beloved political leadership to give their existence meaning. 

5 minutes ago, justasking said:

they can expect more of this if they try provoking

It shows their mindset. After 26th January many of these Hindutavis on social media were demanding that Modi should give a shoot at site order or apprehend and torture Sikhs, especially Nihangs since Nihangs heroically saved farmers against police brutality. In other words they want another Sikh genocide to occur. But to justify the genocide first they are preparing the foundation by spreading propaganda that Sikhs want to break up India by protesting these farm bills. This is how it all happened during the Dharm Yudh Morcha.