Goodbye I Guess

Arsh1469

• 3 weeks later...

Sangat Ji I haven't been able to leave this forum as I have a addiction to this forum so I come here to make my final post for atleast a couple of month. I leave as this forum is becoming a distraction. Instead of reading path I scroll through this forum.

Thank You

Because of the Sangat I realized the true Sikhi and because of this forum I learned so much but I must put my hat down. I am planning on going on a spiritual journey and I want to spend my life in Naam Simrin so I just want to say Thank you and Goodbye. May Vahguru bless us all and save us from Maya.

Vahguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vahguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am truly thankful for all the sangat has done for me and for many others but I must leave. 

Ok bro we should be here when you come back so till then

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ!                                         

8 minutes ago, Arsh1469 said:

Sangat Ji I haven't been able to leave this forum as I have a addiction to this forum so I come here to make my final post for atleast a couple of month. I leave as this forum is becoming a distraction. Instead of reading path I scroll through this forum.

Thank You

Because of the Sangat I realized the true Sikhi and because of this forum I learned so much but I must put my hat down. I am planning on going on a spiritual journey and I want to spend my life in Naam Simrin so I just want to say Thank you and Goodbye. May Vahguru bless us all and save us from Maya.

Vahguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vahguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am truly thankful for all the sangat has done for me and for many others but I must leave. 

Everything in balance. Once that Paath is on track come back a few minutes every other day or something bro.