Why do so many Canadian Sikhs try to speak with "blaccents"?

3 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Maybe would be all round best for Mods to lock this thread

@ADMIN

@Moderator

Maybe you all should stop starting them, then dropping your integrity all over them, before running off for an adult to handle your business. 

We have the repeat offenders and the come and go strawmen with each race bait topic. Working in tandum. 

Yawn.

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

for whatever reasons in London at least, there’s not a high proportion of them in ‘professional’ jobs or good incomes

Facepalm. Rub temples. 

I remember thinking to myself when I was at Yale, why don't poor people just come here? Then they could have a better paying job too? Just lazy I guess. Wasting time working two jobs to barely feed their kids after eascaping a warzone. 

Sure was nice of them to export all of their wealth and natural resources to us here for nothing first before they came. 

Surely they couldn't face any racism in brittain. Where even the brown "sikhs" sound like an entitled, uneducated, purposefully insensitive, ignorant, wasp supremacists. 

And brittain surely played no role in the state of their continents affairs, or their refuge status. 

Really. Everyone should do what I did. Work my way through!...my father's alma mater...with prepaid tuition..working...one day week at his law office...sleeping 

In a nation full of the idigenous worlds stolen history and stolen wealth, originally inhabited by ...black people...

8 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Maybe would be all round best for Mods to lock this thread

@ADMIN

@Moderator

I think a certain white racist is trying to curtail freedom of speech. He should not be able to oppress you and dictate to what you can and cannot say.

It's like they are trying to colonise again.

Best for the moderators to put this person on quality control like they did before.

7 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think a certain white racist is trying to curtail freedom of speech. He should not be able to oppress you and dictate to what you can and cannot say.

It's like they are trying to colonise again.

Best for the moderators to put this person on quality control like they did before.

Another go to for racists when called out. Right out the text book bro. Lol. I'm crying Ji. 

You and the kkk and the proud boys etc. Call them out for being racist and they will immediately hide behind the first amendment and call you a racist for it. Bravo beta bro. Bravo. 

I'm not curtailing your freedom of speech you just can't back it up or stand me using mine. 

Look at the title of this thread. What...brilliant discourse did you expect to find? What can it be other than race baiting and trolling that you're participating in on the ugly side? To shame Sikhi really. Paint Sikhs as racists which they aren't. 

Ahah! The secret to Sanjog and all the problems the Paanth is facing. Blackcent. 

Black people taking your Raj and forcing through a farming bill.

Khalsa Raj. Solved. 

Good thread guys. 

3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Left Liberal whites who claim to be anti-racist are just as racist as the right wing in your face racists.

In some ways they are even more racist because at least you know where you stand with the overt racist

Yeah bro you're quoting them again and you can't put me on a side except Degh Tegh Fateh. 

Nor can you respond to a point. Like your predecessors. 

And you like to make up what suits you, slander me with it, and continue...like your predecessors. 

No relationship with the truth ...like your predecessors. 

No spine...like your predecessors.

I might be a dog but there are three things I can smell. A wasp, a kkkracker and deceiver. 

I think Jagsaw called it back in 2019:

the white pale skinned man here playing at being a Sikh but, being a white man, possesses that inherent white trait of thinking he has the moral and intellectual high ground over you brown people - enough to lecture you on what you the brown people should be thinking.

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

I think Jagsaw called it back in 2019:

the white pale skinned man here playing at being a Sikh but, being a white man, possesses that inherent white trait of thinking he has the moral and intellectual high ground over you brown people - enough to lecture you on what you the brown people should be thinking.

Thank you jagsaw. You are your own biggest fan.