Why do so many Canadian Sikhs try to speak with "blaccents"?

Just now, justasking said:

his story is pretty shade the canadian intellegince allegdly had videos of him and bhai Reyat actually testing explosives in a forest in vancouver island which didn't help. and also they wire tapped a house in Burnaby in which Bhai Brar  and Parmar were in discussing plans to blow up several other planes. He never got convicted but was killed in India as we all know. still very well respected and lovedamong the community however there are certain segments tht hate on him and these same gurdwarey tht do also have commitees tht allow inter faith wedding and run a party hall 

Yeah, some people say he was an agent, but then why would leave the comfort of Canada and go back to a war zone like Punjab and live like a kharku ... 

Its easy for people to sit back and criticise Singhs who fought for the community. Punjab back in the 80s and 90s was basically a war zone. 

Just now, justasking said:

I heard these rumours to but these are baseless claims. Elders that were knew him remember him being very much inlove with Sikhi but the man was very fiery and a bit over board this is because he had lost young relatives and close friends  in fake encounters and Operation blue star really turned his heart. Him and other Singhs were actively recruiting Canadians at the time to go back and fight. Im not trying to sound castist but it was pretty much only cetain communtiies doing this among those mostly Jatt, Saini and Mahtons i think these are the ones tht moved mostly to canada also. I have very little knowledge of UK karkhu movement other than UK singhs raised lots of money i dont know about any active drives to send youth back to fight if u have any details on tht it would be interesting 

Yeah, I've read a bit about Bhai Sahib and he was very dedicated to Sikhi, Parchaar and the freedom movement, and from what I've read he was loved by the sangat.

Rumours about Sant Jarnail Singh ji being a congress agent have been around for a very long time. A lot has been done to tarnish the Shaheeds, some of it by the government while some of it by "sikhs"

Yeah Its not surprising. My dads pind is Saini majority, a farming community. We're from Doaba which has quite a strong Saini community. Jatt-Saini Inter-caste marriages happen, which isn't surprising. My mothers friend is from a Saini family and she's married to a man from a Jatt family. 

From what I know UK Sikhs raised a lot of money. The video that uploaded today of the shaheedi samagam is from my local Gurdwara. We also had Bibi Bimal ji, wife of Shaheed Beant Singh ji, come to the Gurdwara to do a speech, But I was a couple of months old when it happened so I wasn't there, lol.  From what I know some people from the UK did go to Punjab to fight, but it was far less than the number of Canadians that went. 

Theres a video of Bhai Avtar Singh Brahma and Canadian Singhs on youtube, target practicing. 

Just now, Premi5 said:

Bhai Hari Singh ji Randhawe wale have a Ik Oankar tattoo on their hand, and I know relatives over 60 with the same.

Any idea if this was a 'fad' in the 1950's or 60's or more recently even ?

Yeah I've noticed a lot of older Sikhs have tattoos of Khanda on their hand. My nani had one. 

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

Talking of robberies, so many houses get broken into. South Asian houses get targeted. Most of the thieves around here have been Eastern Europeans. 

We've got cricket bats and hockey sticks in every room and behind every door  lmao!   

3 houses directly opposite our houses have been broken into!  It was the South Asian houses that were broken into not Whites! 

Robbers know South Asian homes have gold. 

6 minutes ago, TigerForce1 said:

Loyalties differ from the two communities.  I must say that the Kenyan Ramgharia community did not do anything to damage the Khalistan movement but did not do anything to support it, nor did they play any part in protesting against the Indian government.  Really shameful if you ask me! 

Well, I guess this would be the best option given the circumstances. 

They have no real stake in Punjab and being a mercantile community they do not see it in their interests.

However, they may not agree with Khalistan but they will not openly or covertly go against other Sikhs .

There are times when I disagree with other Sikhs but I will not go against them to benefit another community.

Better to be indifferent than to be detrimental.