Why do so many Canadian Sikhs try to speak with "blaccents"?

On 3/10/2021 at 3:46 PM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon2 said:

This is VERY prevalent in California, your home state??? especially in the bay area (Santa Clara, Hayward etc). As for Canada, it's quite true in Toronto area. Not as much in BC & Alberta. The Punjabis in BC are very active in their underworld, more so than any other diasporic community. 

bro i dont no why apneh hate on other apneh. ur right our ppl r running the game out there n there moving to AB aswell 

On 3/12/2021 at 8:17 PM, TigerForce1 said:

Yes absolutely correct Jats are a very inclusive and open community and played a huge part in the Kharku lehar, as did many other communities especially the Mazbi Sikhs.  I’m just sick of the constant Jat bashing that goes on and credit should  be due for the positives that this community has given.  I for one am completely against the caste system, but if somebody is proud of their heritage and culture that doesn’t mean that makes them a supremest.  A progressive approach is to discard your negatives and promote and protect your positives.  

This is pure lies.

Juts struggle with with accepting nonjuts as equals. Some twisted notion of supremacism is a norm, even if a handful of western educated juts claim to not believe in it (and make no difference to the situation anyway). There is systemic abuse and oppression of Mazhbhis by juts. Girls are abused too.  

They love alcohol and have deeply embedded caste based politics in even premier Sikh institutions, where they buy people's votes off with alcohol no less.  

Self-aggrandising to delusional levels seem to be a norm amongst them (look at all the videos and songs......), and they consistently fail to face up to the negative effects they have on the panth - to the point where they've actually decreased numbers by treating others so bad that they have left the panth. To top that all off, from what I'm hearing from relatives back home - hordes of juts themselves are converting to christianity now - for some perceived benefits. Juts dominate Panjabi politics, it only stands to reason that the current state of affairs on the ground there is the fruits of their own endeavors. 

And I've worked with Panjabi juts in construction quite a bit - so you can't tell me that I don't know their habits. They routinely rip each other off (not paying wages after getting work done). 

Before attempting a 'progressive approach' at least have a solid understanding of the problem - which is rooted in the cultural norms being practiced.

It's ridiculous to constantly try and highlight the jut contribution to the Khalistani lehar, whilst failing to acknowledge that those at the forefront of brutally suppressing it, were mainly juts themselves, who outnumbered the kharkus. That's what's worrying now. If it kicks off, how many sociopathic juts will join ranks with the gorment and do what they did during the 80s/90s?