Why do so many Canadian Sikhs try to speak with "blaccents"?

17 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

UK Sikhs aren't much different, a lot of the youth copy Jamiacans, at least in my day they did. You'd hear phrases like safe blud, seen, wagwan etc. Its just to sound 'cool  some of them have even picked up the jafaican accent.

Speaking like this won't get you far in life.

might get you a knuckle sandwich from the real deal though ...

we knew all the lingo groing up but never used it as NO ONE wants to get on my Mum's bad side , my Mum would come and ask me what tings meant and you never imagined she would clapback to local ruffians in their own patois ...funny as hell.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How much steroids and coke do these jut peasants need to take to make them feel alpha????  hahahahahaaaa!

Don’t say that bro you’re gonna hurt feelings of a certain ‘DollySingh’.  He still a hasn’t got over when his tribe got told leave by a few Kaleh armed with only sticks and stones from ‘Wakanda’.  Suc

Maybe because Jats are the only remaining group who are still actively alpha amongst the Sikh community.  We could also ask why are Jats the only group to aggressively take on Delhi in the protests.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TigerForce1 said:

Maybe because Jats are the only remaining group who are still actively alpha amongst the Sikh community.  We could also ask why are Jats the only group to aggressively take on Delhi in the protests.  You can’t knock a group of people who still possess the hot blood needed to take risks.    

According to you, therefore, the exponential knife crime in black kids in South London, Birmingham and Manchester is because they are alpha males?

I had no idea that drugs + mindless violence = the new definition of alpha male

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The wasps hold the stabbing record in brittain period. From today, all the way back since they raped and pillaged their way in. And I've proved it several times already on this site with their own numbers. 

Living around London, for many years now, everyone know most knife crime is by blacks. Mostly black on black. 
the London Met Police set up a special programme against it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trident_(Metropolitan_Police)

17 minutes ago, Dsinghd said:

Many people speak American English picked up from movies. Read books and wise up.

Not completely true. True that there is a lot of influence from the movies. 

But when I was doing my GCSEs our English teacher told us most of the slang the youth uses here  comes from the black ghettoes  in the USA

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Living around London, for many years now, everyone know most knife crime is by blacks. Mostly black on black. 
the London Met Police set up a special programme against it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trident_(Metropolitan_Police)

Not completely true. True that there is a lot of influence from the movies. 

But when I was doing my GCSEs our English teacher told us most of the slang the youth uses here  comes from the black ghettoes  in the USA

I'm not digging up those stats again. Repeat racist ignorance ad ininiftum. It's a really good look for Sikhs. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And has your sorry self not only speaking their language but their ..agenda driven garbage?

I agree, forgetting your own language and adopting the language of the people that destroyed your country and enslaved your people, as your main language, is basically a continuation of the slavery and the raj, but the raj is in their head this time. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

clapback

Careful. queen's english only, post imperialization Bhenji. It's the only master-authorized lingo. You don't want to offend the priorityless . 

I mean why focus on something important or unoffensive?

Topic of this thread should be "Why do so many Sikhs speak english?".

• Like 2
2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Awe man. Pesky Aboriginals. How dare they ruin australia for the invaders. 

Not aboriginal black people, a lot of them are fine. It's the africans.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

There is an ethnic Australian accent. You hear it with Pacific Islanders and some of those Lebanese.

Yeah. We have a lot of there in our area. But punjabis don't copy them or try to be like them.

• Like 2