British Police Misdemeanours (Sarah Everard case onwards)

Premi5

15 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Sarah's last journey: Chilling footage shows Sarah Everard handcuffed in back of evil cop Wayne Couzens' car before he drives her 80 miles and then rapes and strangles the 33-year-old during sickening five-hour ordeal

• Footage shows Miss Everard on the pavement with depraved Met officer moments before he kidnapped her 
  • Couzens cuffed hands behind her back, leaving her incapable of undoing the seatbelt he strapped around her 
  • Old Bailey heard harrowing details of serving police officer's deceit and Miss Everard's horrific final hours 
  • Marketing executive was raped, murdered and burned in pre-meditated attack that was weeks in planning
  • Couzens watched with head bowed while victim's family, friends and boyfriend listened from public stalls 
  • Serving police officer has admitted kidnap, rape and murder and will be sentenced after two-day hearing 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10041217/Moment-killer-cop-stopped-Sarah-Everard-street.html

I noticed in another article how he was trying to blame some imaginary 'immigrant gang' when he was caught and questioned. I think for white people like this, they think they can dump everything on immigrants and get a sympathetic response from many fellow whites. 

Gonna be an awkward convo with Dharam Rai. 

On 3/17/2021 at 8:24 AM, dallysingh101 said:

By his alleged actions he actually seems like a real life, dyed in the wool serial killer. I think they are looking at other places because they suspect this. This is unlikely to be his first victim.

EXCLUSIVE: Killer cop 'must have' struck BEFORE: Criminologists suggest Wayne Couzens showed 'experienced behaviour' by snatching Sarah Everard off street then torching body - and police 'must be looking into his links to other crimes'

• Wayne Couzens, 48, showed so much experience in his awful crimes experts say he must have acted before
  • The rapist officer learned today he will die in jail serving a whole life sentence for killing Sarah Everard 
  • Footage shows Miss Everard on the pavement with depraved Met officer moments before he kidnapped her
  • Couzens cuffed hands behind her back, leaving her incapable of undoing the seatbelt he strapped around her 
  • Old Bailey heard harrowing details of serving police officer's deceit and Miss Everard's horrific final hours 
  • Marketing executive was raped, murdered and burned in pre-meditated attack that was weeks in planning 

Police should consider Wayne Couzens as a suspect for unsolved murders and crimes, experts have today urged - adding that 'everything' about his behaviour before and after he kidnapped, raped and killed Sarah Everard 'suggested he had done this before'.

The killer rapist, 48, who staged a fake arrest as a ploy to trap Ms Everard in the back of his car, was this morning sentenced to a whole life order for his barbaric crimes.

But experts say the confidence in which he carried out the abduction shows he had done it before. And the way he disposed of Miss Everard’s body by burning her remains signalled ‘experienced behaviour’. 

Criminologist Professor David Wilson told MailOnline: ‘I am absolutely convinced he is being looked at for other things.

‘Everything revealed yesterday suggests Couzens has behaved in this way before.

‘It suggests to me this wasn’t his first offence. Nobody moves into this type of behaviour overnight – they are a long time in the making.

‘Nothing would surprise me about Wayne Couzens and Wayne Couzens’ previous offending.

‘I would treat him in the same category as John Worboys – because of the circumstances of him using his occupation to target lone women.

'He was engaged in a lot of planning. One of the riskiest things was he drove her 80 miles with a handcuffed woman in the back of his car.

‘The fact he did suggests he thought he was safe and that must come from the fact he has done something similar in the past.

Couzens in his uniform

This is the moment Couzens staged his fake arrest to lure Sarah Everard into being handcuffed and put in the back of his car. Ciminologists suggest his cold confidence on the night he snatched Ms Everard could mean this was not his first attack - despite him being convicted of no offences.

This is the moment Couzens staged his fake arrest to lure Sarah Everard into being handcuffed and put in the back of his car. Ciminologists suggest his cold confidence on the night he snatched Ms Everard could mean this was not his first attack - despite him being convicted of no offences.

The two vehicles used in killer cop's horrific crime: How Wayne Couzens used a rental Vauxhall Crossland and his own Seat family vehicle to commit his horrific crime. First, prowling central London for a lone woman before parking up in Clapham and confronting Sarah Everard. He used his police ID and Covid laws as an excuse to stage her false arrest, handcuffing her and placing her in the back seat of the rental car. Later, following an 80-mile journey out of London, Couzens transfered Ms Everard to his own black Seat, which he had parked up on a remote stretch of road in Dover. 

This fridge was used by Couzens to burn Miss Everard's clothing and body just yards from his own plot of land. Criminologists have told MailOnline that his meticulous planning for the disposal of Sarah Everard's body shows 'experienced behaviour', suggesting he may have struck before.

This fridge was used by Couzens to burn Miss Everard's clothing and body just yards from his own plot of land. Criminologists have told MailOnline that his meticulous planning for the disposal of Sarah Everard's body shows 'experienced behaviour', suggesting he may have struck before. 

Quizzed by police, Couzens (pictured in handcuffs) lied that he had been 'leant on' by an Eastern European gang who threatened to harm his family if he did not agree to pick up a woman

Quizzed by police, Couzens (pictured in handcuffs) lied that he had been 'leant on' by an Eastern European gang who threatened to harm his family if he did not agree to pick up a woman

The deranged Met Protection Officer, who was wearing his police belt containing handcuffs, can be seen producing his warrant card as he claimed Miss Everard had breached Covid restrictions.

CCTV footage of Miss Everard captured earlier on the night she was kidnapped in March, sparking a nationwide hunt

CCTV footage of Miss Everard captured earlier on the night she was kidnapped in March, sparking a nationwide hunt

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10044823/Wayne-Couzens-showed-experienced-behaviour-snatching-Sarah-Everard.html

Desperate lies of a deranged killer caught on police bodycam: Moment handcuffed Wayne Couzens pretends he gave Sarah alive to a Romanian gang to repay them for 'ripping off' a call girl - as he tries to deny killing her

• Wayne Couzens tried to lie after police raided home over Sarah Everard murder
  • He concocted a ridiculous fantasy story involving an Eastern European gang 
  • Said they had pressured him after he attempted to 'rip off' one of their call girls
  • They supposedly threatened to harm his family if he didn't provide a victim

Couzens initially claimed to the detectives that he did not know Miss Everard, before backtracking moments later.

He then concocted a ridiculous fantasy story involving an Eastern European gang who had pressured him after he attempted to 'rip off' one of their call girls.

Couzens was later taken to Wandsworth Police Station where he repeatedly tried to self-harm by banging his head on a sink and running into a wall, and was put under constant watch before appearing in court. 

The footage shows Couzens looking reasonably relaxed, telling police that he had got into 'financial s***' and had been 'lent on by, I don't know who they are, an immigrant gang, whatever, and they told me I need to go and pick up girls and give them to them'.

The fictitious traffickers supposedly threatened to harm his family if he did not provide them with a victim, and he felt he had 'no choice' but to snatch Miss Everard. 

However, at the start of the video, Couzens suggests he has never met Miss Everard, who was the subject of a major missing persons enquiry at the time.

Couzens is shown a picture of Miss Everard on a mobile phone and is asked: 'Do you know Sarah', but he replies: 'I don't, no.'

Asked if he knew where she is, he says: 'No'. And asked if he knows anything about what happened to her, Couzens then says: 'I know that she went missing up in London somewhere about a week ago or so just from what I got on the news.'

While speaking, his cat is seen walking through the room and jumping onto a shelf. Asked if he had personally met her, Miss Everard says: 'No, not personally, no.'

He is then asked if he had had any 'personal interactions with her', but says: 'Why would I have personal interactions with her?'

The detective says that he can't go into all the evidence, but Couzens replies: 'I'm sat in handcuffs... so you must have something to say that I know her.'

Pressed by the detective, Couzens tells him: 'I am in financial s*** and I've been lent on by, I don't know who they are, an immigrant gang, whatever, and they told me I need to go and pick up girls and give them to them.

'So I said I'll happily… and it then came through that they are going to harm my family, take them away, use them instead. At that point I had no option to try and find somebody.'

He continues: 'There was a couple of names, I was told a place to take her, that's it, that is all I know.'

The detective asks him to tell him about the gang. Couzens says: 'OK, there was a white Sprinter van. They are between sort of Lenham, Maidstone area that I dropped her off. 

'I still don't know, they just, I don't know, I just parked my car up and then the van come up behind me, flashed me, then they all jumped out and then they [inaudible] this girl.

'They said 'you done good' and I don't know whether my family's going to be alright still. They threatened to take my family away from me, so, at that point, I'm doing what I can to protect my family – that's it. 

'So all I know it was, roundabout, we could drive there now, I could show you, roughly, I don't know, Lenham, Maidstone area at all.'

The detective suggests showing him the route on Google Maps, and Couzens says: 'I drove from Ashford to Maidstone. There's a roundabout that breaks up, the first big roundabout you come to. 

'You carry straight over to Maidstone, but instead I went round that roundabout and back up another road and at that point I was flashed and pulled over. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10042083/Sarah-Everard-Police-bodycam-footage-shows-Wayne-Couzens-spun-desperate-web-lies.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-58762029

Sarah Everard murder: Police boss Philip Allott urged to quit over comments

Published
19 hours ago

A police boss who said women "need to be streetwise" about powers of arrest in the wake of the Sarah Everard case is being urged to resign.

North Yorkshire commissioner Philip Allott sparked fury when he said Ms Everard "never should have submitted" to the arrest by her killer.

A Met Police officer falsely arrested the 33-year-old in order to abduct, rape and murder her.

Labour Party leader Sir Keir Starmer has called for Mr Allott to quit.

He said: "He should go. I can't think of a more inappropriate thing for a police and crime commissioner to say at any time, but at this time in particular. He should consider his position."

Mr Allott has apologised for his remarks and said he wanted to retract his comments.

During the sentencing of Wayne Couzens at the Old Bailey, it emerged he tricked Ms Everard by falsely arresting her for a breach of coronavirus guidelines.

Speaking on BBC Radio York earlier, Conservative Mr Allott said women should be aware this was not an indictable offence - one considered serious enough to warrant a prison sentence or crown court hearing.

"So women, first of all, need to be streetwise about when they can be arrested and when they can't be arrested. She should never have been arrested and submitted to that," he said.

On 9/30/2021 at 4:42 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Beyond a horror movie bro. 

When we were teenagers, we'd do that thing when someone would get a car (usually 'borrowed') and drive to the woods at night (Epping Forest ways) to see who'd get scared the most.

I'm not going to lie, being urban, the whole darkness and being surrounded by trees with no sign of human life was unnerving to say the least. It's like anything could have happened and no one would be any the wiser. 

I shudder to think what poor Sarah must have been going through, being driven through some desolated corner of Kent, handcuffed in a car. She must have frozen up. She was powerless against an oaf like that. Poor women.    

I hope he really suffers. 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

When we were teenagers, we'd do that thing when someone would get a car (usually 'borrowed') and drive to the woods at night (Epping Forest ways) to see who'd get scared the most.

I'm not going to lie, being urban, the whole darkness and being surrounded by trees with no sign of human life was unnerving to say the least. It's like anything could have happened and no one would be any the wiser. 

I shudder to think what poor Sarah must have been going through, being driven through some desolated corner of Kent, handcuffed in a car. She must have frozen up. She was powerless against an oaf like that. Poor women.    

I hope he really suffers. 

Nonce cops aren't popular in prison I reckon. 

• The title was changed to British Police Misdemeanours (Sarah Everard case onwards)