Friend having relationship problem!

15 minutes ago, puzzled said:

These Deras are basically cults, that's why they're so secretive. How do people actually join them? do they just turn up ?  I'm guessing some kind of ritual takes place.

My chachi is a member of a dera, not sure which one, but she donated all her cattle to the dera! When we were going to Amritsar and crossing the Beas river, it was shocking to see the miles and miles of land/fields that followers had donated to the dera!

When Ram Raheem was imprisoned and all his followers were weeping and wailing, a few families from my dads pind hired vehicles and left in the middle of the night, dera followers are very secretive about these things. But news spreads fast in villages and someone saw them getting into the cars and leaving. 

Politicians obviously need the deras, to influence voting. 

From what I've read its not easy to leave these deras, a lot of dangerous people are involved in deras and they keep an eye on you. 

I'm guessing a lot of demonic practices take place, Ram Raheem used to castrate the boys. 

r the things same in pakistan or even Sri Lanka?

Do the people there follow fake Godmen like crazy?

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, dharamyudh said:

The fact that we still have these so-called "Sikhs" trying to say Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib isn't the bani of Maharaj is really saddening. I've actually read a posts by some guy saying he doesn't even read the Dasam Granth parts of our 5 banis in the morning. 

Even the skeptical expert scholars say it's 95 to 99 percent Guru Gobind Singh Maharajah's Bani. That's just living in denial. 

On 3/10/2021 at 6:48 PM, shastarSingh said:

My friend is an amritdhari nitnemi Singh.

He got married an year back.

After marriage, he came to know his father in law is a missionary "sikh".

He regularly debates with my friend that Dasam Granth is all fake and there is no need for khande baate da amrit. My friend's wife also supports her father.

My friend is confused and doesn't want to hv a child in such a family.

what shud he do?

Look your Guru wrote it, plus its amrit bhani, he wouldn't even be Amritdhari if it wasn't for Dasam Granth,  can we think before speaking. 

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

Look your Guru wrote it, plus its amrit bhani, he wouldn't even be Amritdhari if it wasn't for Dasam Granth,  can we think before speaking. 

Veerji i think he is talking about the friend(amritdhari) who has a father in law (probably not amritdhari ) who is saying this.