parents take her away after Muslim girl marries sikh youth!

35 minutes ago, KingTarunjot said:

Sikh(skin deep) families have been destroyed?

Some of them are a55es, but it's difficult to not feel their pain especially if they aren't degenerates just naive. We expect humanity to hear our cries and feel our pain, but we give our own a cold shoulder when they don't live up to a certain standard? How does that work?

Unless she is underage or kidnapped then it is her choice! you can't just snatch a grown woman like that, and it would be the same case if it was the other way round. I've always said that on here. 

Religion is fast fading, it really doesn't play an important role in most peoples lives, ignore the over the top outwardly religious people who make it look as if religion is still very important in most peoples lives. As religion is gnna continue fading from peoples lives, these kind of relationships are gnna continue increasing. 

6 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Unless she is underage or kidnapped then it is her choice! you can't just snatch a grown woman like that, and it would be the same case if it was the other way round. 

well if a sikh girl gos wit a sul she should be shamed we dont respect girls like tht. if the girl has been tricked into relationship by a sul then shes still our sis n we should back her. I know if any sul tried anything to my cousins, nieces, etc i would lay him down