Sikh views parallel to envisioned pantheistic God of Baruch Spinoza??

M4A6

1 hour ago, M4A6 said:

Quick google search will answer that question. He was a philosopher.

Yes, I know about google and understand your point

But if posting on a forum, it would be good to actually give some pertinent detail first so that others don't need to google it

On 3/20/2021 at 10:15 AM, M4A6 said:

Just wondering how sikhi parallels to the gods believed to exist by great minds such as einstein.

Does sikhi concept of god the same as the one thought of by Baruch Spinoza??

To answer your question...google it...

Jk

First. It's Sikhi or Gursikhi. 

Second. Gods? 1 Oankar. 

Third. The Gurus Mind is great not Einstein's by any comparison. 

Fourth. This man came after the Guru Sahiban. 

Fifth. I think Gursikhi is more likened to panenthiesm than pantheism. 

What were the thoughts of this intellectual great on the Dutch Congo?

8 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Yes, I know about google and understand your point

But if posting on a forum, it would be good to actually give some pertinent detail first so that others don't need to google it

Its an entire philosipher with thousands of pages of writing you want me to copy paste a wikapedia article here? Im not asking a quick question and if you dont know about him and are not willing to learn you should not answer based of a quick few sentences i would have wrote.

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

To answer your question...google it...

Jk

First. It's Sikhi or Gursikhi. 

Second. Gods? 1 Oankar. 

Third. The Gurus Mind is great not Einstein's by any comparison. 

Fourth. This man came after the Guru Sahiban. 

Fifth. I think Gursikhi is more likened to panenthiesm than pantheism. 

What were the thoughts of this intellectual great on the Dutch Congo?

Plural gods as in several different concepts of 1 Onkar.

Third, no The gurus mind is not 'great' they does not possess things such as a humand mind. No comparison can be made dont be silly.

Fourth this point has no correlation to anything. Ok i understand, but it answers no question and envokes no discussion.

Fith - This is a difficult point to discuss but i guess so - einstein did not believe in theories such as many worlds interpretation or parralel universes, except mirror universes. But Many Worlds Theory was largely compiled after his death so his opinions on this would be difficult to guess. He did call the universe an expression of God though.

Why must he be silly? I didnt see you writing papers from general relativity to special relativity (which he didnt actually get nobel prizes in, he was awarded a nobel prize for photoelectric effect however because relativity was so contriversial) the man was a special mind. You can not deny it.

I am extremely dissapointed with the overall comments from this forum i must say i expected much much more.

3 hours ago, M4A6 said:

Its an entire philosipher with thousands of pages of writing you want me to copy paste a wikapedia article here? Im not asking a quick question and if you dont know about him and are not willing to learn you should not answer based of a quick few sentences i would have wrote.

Plural gods as in several different concepts of 1 Onkar.

Third, no The gurus mind is not 'great' they does not possess things such as a humand mind. No comparison can be made dont be silly.

Fourth this point has no correlation to anything. Ok i understand, but it answers no question and envokes no discussion.

Fith - This is a difficult point to discuss but i guess so - einstein did not believe in theories such as many worlds interpretation or parralel universes, except mirror universes. But Many Worlds Theory was largely compiled after his death so his opinions on this would be difficult to guess. He did call the universe an expression of God though.

Why must he be silly? I didnt see you writing papers from general relativity to special relativity (which he didnt actually get nobel prizes in, he was awarded a nobel prize for photoelectric effect however because relativity was so contriversial) the man was a special mind. You can not deny it.

I am extremely dissapointed with the overall comments from this forum i must say i expected much much more.

Bro. 

You need to google words like Granth and start over. 

We like our guests saltier and less informed. Sorry. 

Good luck. Lol.