DESTINY

Amrit

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I KNOW THAT WE CAN CHANGE DESTINY BY PRAYING (ESPECIALLY DOING THE JAP JI SAHIB) BUT I WAS WONDERING TO WHAT EXTENT CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY? FOR EXAMPLE CAN WE CHANGE WHO R SOULMATE IS OR WHEN WE DIE ETC???

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

no one can change our destiny ,not even akal purakh.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

joga singh veerje when guru har gobind jee can give 7 sons to the lady he had changed that ladys destiny when the lady went to guru sahib for 1 son guru sahib said {tere karma vich puttar nahi} then the lady went away and said to some one abt this what gurujee said the person said gurujee is going to pass through here say to gurujee gurujee {agar uthe nahi te ethe de do} the lady did the same she stopped maharjs horce and said the same {agar uthe nahi te ethe de do} then maharj asked for a pen and paper as maharaj wrote 1 the horce moved his leg and that 1 changed into 7, maharj said now u will get 7 children.veerje maharj changed her destiny if maharaj can change veerjeo akalpurkh is very far off he can do anything rolleyes.gif bhul chuk de kheema

you can only understand english if you know a,b,c,d,e,f,....

i will tryto explain,hope you understand,

you will agree with me that akal purakh does not makes mistakes ,as akalpurakh is perfect,

we and you are imperfect so what ever we plan today we may make changes tomorrow,

as gurbani states that everything happening is preplanned by akalpurakh,

(like "soi vartey jag je kiya tudh dhurey" on ang no 521 SGGS ji ) before creating universe

akalpurakh planned everything (as gurbani says) so no question of changing plans later.

as everything we do ,like blinking of eyes,or moving hands, or saying something,or any thing

happening in this universe is done by akalpurakh , cause akalpurak is karta purakh.

i hope you understand.