what do you think?

Guest confused

Guest confused

i came across this video. Giani Thakur Singh ji says they have been told by a mahapurkh that the India and Pakistan border will be destroyed in 2021.

I know things seem bad but can you see this actually happening this year?

Has anybody heard any bachans similar to this and able to shed some light?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I've seen some katha on YouTube by various people saying Mahapurks have done bachans about the India and Pakistan border being destroyed this year(2021). I'm guessing by starting a war.

The katha is from a few years ago. 

I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything similar from sants or anyone's else.

Things seem bad globally but it doesn't  seem that bad a war could break out. 

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

On 3/24/2021 at 6:39 AM, Guest confused said:

Giani Thakur Singh ji says they have been told by a mahapurkh that the India and Pakistan border will be destroyed in 2021.

I know things seem bad but can you see this actually happening this year?

Has anybody heard any bachans similar to this and able to shed some light?

Wow... I'm not one for these types of theories, but it is actually very likely. Haven't heard this from anywhere else but if it happens, there will be a lot of chaos

On 3/24/2021 at 9:39 PM, Guest confused said:

i came across this video. Giani Thakur Singh ji says they have been told by a mahapurkh that the India and Pakistan border will be destroyed in 2021

3 months are gone from 2021. lets see if their theories really work or! 9 months to go and I am looking forward to see what really happens. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Singh

Please elaborate on what’s going to happen in 2021.  I’ve heard from a mahapursh that there is going to be a big war in my lifetime.  Is this the year?

Guest confused
5 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

Please elaborate on what’s going to happen in 2021.  I’ve heard from a mahapursh that there is going to be a big war in my lifetime.  Is this the year?

Thats what the Giani Thakur Singh seems to suggest in the video. he didn't give a date of war but he said the inida/pakistan border will be destroyed this year (2021). I'm guessing by war because i don't they they will become friends any time soon lol

I've only heard a few people say this. I've never heard anything directly from a mahapurkh