Man made animals, I wonder how Waheguru fits into this

Redoptics

So there have been many animals created by man like cross breading dogs, creating Liger/Tigion and the infamous Japanese killer bees, the liger/tigion are more or less nothing to fear as they can not reproduce, however these killer bees just destroy any hive they come across.

I was just thinking how does Waheguru fits into this, strange thoughts I know, manipulation of maya good or bad ? We seem to love messing up the cosmic dance.

Nature is pretty good at balancing itself out, no matter what gets thrown its way. 

Disease, asteroids, pollutions, man made animals....everything comes and goes. Only a matter of time.

Waheguru's essence is permeating every single particle, as per Gurbani. No need to get caught up in the Semetic conundrum regarding what has a soul and what doesn't, we have a more advanced understanding.

3 hours ago, scali said:

There is no such thing as right or wrong. We create via free will all is possibly without punishment. Yet there are consequences like smoking causes cancer and Liger is sterile cannot multiply.

No such thing as right or wrong, let's go rape someone or kill a child , its not wrong or right. Actually scratch that, since there is no wrong or right, you might as well rape a child and kill it after.

17 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Karmically it is the associated radio frequency produced by such actions that will result in karmic consequences.  So if the child is screaming and in pain then that would create negative energy (karma) for which there would be appropriate action by the universe (God). 

What if the child is mute?

To my knowledge chittargupt records all the actions and karma is determined that way.