Man made animals, I wonder how Waheguru fits into this

Redoptics

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Also they have to have moral bypass to some degree to be in that job. 

For one of them, i agree that they could have a moral bypass, but the other one I know is a Gursikh and I am 101% sure he has morals

Universe is a hologram where each part contains the whole. Essentially everything is GOD. The creation create via free will just like GOD does. There is this part in an illusion which does not remember what it fully is (GOD) so it keeps creating in ignorance. What sense would be there for to GOD punishing itself for what it allowed its creation itself to do. Soul( also GOD since that is all there ONE ) chooses to forget and recreates its path back to its source. So it can behold of what it truly is. So this physical life and infinite others creations  provide the contrast in an illusion of What (GOD) is not through variable degrees of consciousness. Since in absence of what it is not it is NOT and cannot know itself fully. its the play of consciousness. So the Master will be the slave in next life, Sikh haters will be Sikhs. Rapist will be raped and so on and so forth to provide the karmic balance.

40 minutes ago, Suchi said:

It was the Gayatri Mantra that I had learned off by heart but nothing ever happened that I was aware of.  

Until the first time it came into my head after listening to it online and learning its history.  I haven't been able to repeat the experience since then which was around 2-3 weeks ago.  

Well what experience do you equate to Paap being diminished?

2 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Overcome with bliss and full of love

That's wonderful, but that's beyond some Paap washing off. Every Naam Jaap is a move in that direction for me. Sometimes it has that feeling. Or complete peace. Other times it's just helping me cope as something big and nasty shifts out. 

It always has some noticable effect, over time huge effect, and sometimes a single huge effect. Sometimes smaller.