Man made animals, I wonder how Waheguru fits into this

Redoptics

15 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Emotions/feelings are included and have energy.  Hence why silent prayers/meditation work.  I had a spiritual experience following a Mantra in my head.  Amazing.

The negative energy that would accompany the act is also recorded ie anger/lust.  Hence why the dark entities try to remove their consciences so that they don't suffer the consequences.  

Well Guru Granth Sahib Ji tells us Waheguru is inside you, so totally agree. There is no 'Uppre Vallah'

4 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Except that the govt can now access all your data, inside and outside your body, including your emotions/dreams and use them to their advantage.

How can they access all the data inside the body and the emotions and dreams?

7 minutes ago, Suchi said:

They use artificial intelligence that can read all frequencies.  They can send frequencies too that force thoughts/actions/dreams.

See https://everydayconcerned.net/disclosure/extrajudicial-targeting-technologies-weapons-use-tests-abuse-biometric-surveillance-non-lethal-weapons-neuroweapons/

Why should i trust this?

5 minutes ago, Suchi said:

This journalist has a Youtube channel and has interviewed many whistleblowers.  She is on Ramola D Reports.  Someone I know, Neelu Berry (who experienced horrendous abuse at the hands of the state) has vouched for her.  She has interviewed ex-FBI whistleblowers too.

How can we trust the ex-FBI agents? I know 2 Sikhs in the FBI, how come they haven't told me anything?