Just now, Suchi said:

Have you been to India on a visit or ever lived there. Don't rely on the mainstream media for the truth. Most of them are funded by vested interests, including the NGOs, charities, and missionaries. 

Why do you think India has lagged do far behind Japan that was devastated after the 1st World War?

Bro. I'm willing to entertain your Gayatri Mantra experience, or the fascinating David Icke stuff, but if you think you can drop the world conspiracy talk to give hindustan props it does not deserve and try and gaslight us about the absolute terror laden tactics and human rights atrocities of the hindustani goverment and crazed hindu organizations... you're not

Just now, Suchi said:

if you think this is bad then you should know what was being planned by the previous govt in the way of the Communal Violence Bill. 

And find out how many terrorism acts were perpetrated on the nation by the previous govt. The stats are shocking. 

I don't like better worse comparisons. My expectations of Righteous and proper behavior doesn't shift. It's just the same always everywhere for everybody. 

We all have a right to clean air, water, food, shelter and freedom from violence and abuse, the freedom to practice our Dharams and be self determined and represented everywhere always. 

3 minutes ago, Suchi said:

I don't disagree. 

But that's not whats being planned for us. 

Just see how the US elections were conducted. And what is going on as a result.

Whatever influenced the us elections is running rampant all over hindustan too bro. It's the same attack worlwide. To squeeze us out of water and soil and jobs and make us dependents. Divided, scared, dependents. 

Sikhs are definitely a targetted people for elimination and suppresion. They are the antithesis to the corrupt world agenda. 

3 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Then we must all work together to make sure this doesn't happen. 

But most of us are dependent on the govt infrastructure to achieve our aims.

With communities divided by race religion gender wealth politics the way forward is unclear. 

I concur. But looking at the farmer protests we can see where the hindustan agenda momentum is and it's fully in the wrong direction. 

And with hindustan being home to so much Bhagtee? So much Gyanni and Dharams? All perverted into nazi mobs? Bro. It's heart breaking. I don't know how to penetrate a mad mob mentality. We need Brahmans for that. Real Dharmic Hindus. I don't even like the word Hindu. 

Just now, Suchi said:

How many Hindus do you personally know, if any? Or are you relying on the New York Times or Washington Post for your info. 

I suspect you've never travelled to India either.

Hindustan is making it's reputation well known world wide. I like individual Hindu people. Hindu mobs and terror goverments operating under the name hindu I do not like. 

Also I've been studying history the whole time. And aware of 1984 since 1984.