Delete

JEB

18 hours ago, JEB said:

This kind of ties into my other question regarding Sikh female boxers for which the link is here 

In female boxing, I have seen a trend though that over the last 10 years, many Muslim girls have started entering boxing and their success in the ring has even helped allow them permission to box while wearing their burkas. Fortunately though, over the last 5 years, there has been a rapidly increasing interest amongst young Sikh girls to take up boxing as well and luckily just like Muslim girls, at least in amateur boxing, Sikh girls are allowed to fight while wearing a chunni securely under their headgear now. What are your thoughts on this achievement by our Sikh girls. Personally I think it's a really good thing. Muslims have been so successful in getting their things approved across the world (Halal, fighting with a burka on, ETC.) so it's about time that our girls start to help get our Sikh rules approved too. Do you think the right to wear a chunni under the headgear while boxing is a good start?

Wearing Kakar is a right. I support anyone wearing Kakar and expanding the awareness regarding their Sovereign nature. 

On 4/4/2021 at 2:05 AM, Premi5 said:

Hello

You are a new member here. What is your background/where does your interest in women's boxing come from?

Also, I think your questions/thread  would be better suited to the 'Lifestyle section' of the site

Delete

• The title was changed to Delete