CHANDI DI VAAR MARYADA

16 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

Do people honestly think we'd let the British tamper with Maharaj? Are you kidding me? Why do some think Sikhs back then were uneducated and didn't know anything when it was in fact the opposite?  

In one of the other threads it was said that in the first world war there was continuous akhand paaths by the brits to pray for their success. they wouldn't do that if they didn't have faith in Guru Sahib.

7 minutes ago, Suchi said:

I have read the chapter 17 on Guru Ajapal which I felt was appealing to emotion rather than any factual evidence.  Having said that, there are clear controversies over the historical record following GGS ji's cremation ceremony.  Also there appears to be no account of the life of his son Ajay, nor of his grandson. 

Yes, I have read about this with the claim that it was in the British's interests to promote the Sikhs as they wanted to divide them from the Hindus, to stop any future rebellion against them as they knew how they had defeated the Mughals. So they went to extreme lengths to charm them and gain their trust.  

Only controversies are with these guys trying to claim the Guruship lol. This wasn't even disputed prior. 

18 minutes ago, Suchi said:

I have read the chapter 17 on Guru Ajapal which I felt was appealing to emotion rather than any factual evidence.  Having said that, there are clear controversies over the historical record following GGS ji's cremation ceremony.  Also there appears to be no account of the life of his son Ajay, nor of his grandson. 

Your sites use spectral evidence as their proof. There are no controversies and it was addressed in the book.

21 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Yes, I have read about this with the claim that it was in the British's interests to promote the Sikhs as they wanted to divide them from the Hindus, to stop any future rebellion against them as they knew how they had defeated the Mughals. So they went to extreme lengths to charm them and gain their trust.  

Idk man you don't give your sources so i can't even check how reliable they are. Don't believe everything you read in the web

40 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Yes I read that, but the reality is that by using Hindu/Sanathan texts as a basis for your rituals does not add up to the claim of being a separate religion with a unique identity.

Having looked at the Sikh emblem, it seems to be based on the Shiva lingam, if you look at the Shiva stone from above, which is identical to the Iranian flag.  So what does all this mean?

Shiva Lingams in these temples of South India represent ...

https://www.kalimandir.org/store/murtis/shiva-lingam-stone-5h/

Outline of Sikhism - Wikipedia

Download wallpapers Iranian flag, Iran, Asia, Iran flag ...

What's the point of posting when you're just posting bakwas? Like your sources are HOT garbage. Iran literally had that as their flag in the 80s. The Khanda was with the Sikhs WAAAAY before. In regards to the Kaali, it is symbolic. Kinda like how the medical field uses the rod of Asclepius, the god of medicine, doesn't mean those in the medical field worship him lol.