CHANDI DI VAAR MARYADA

19 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Then there are also two Sikhis, one before Guru Argan Dev ji, and one after after he was assassinated.

No there isn't lol. Sikhi is Sikhi. Hope you realize that Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj was also Shastardhari and they still have his weapons. In fact, Maharaj taught Shastar Vidya to Baba Budha Ji who later passed it to Sri Guru HarGobind Sahib Ji Maharaj. Additionally, Hindu used to literally just mean India/Indian. Now it means a follower of Hinduism. 

17 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Not really.  The various copious texts are thousands of years old.  They formalised the caste system to control the population, to justify dividing and converting it. They have also tampered with the texts and tried to claim them as theirs, hence the fake AIT, now debunked.

They have also stolen Sanskrit texts and used the knowledge to experiment with scientific facts.   But the facts are being exposed daily - with the discovery of the Ram Setu and Dwarka City of Krishna.  Now with evidence of temples being destroyed, gold and gems being looted etc. 

Essentially they ransacked the country and left India destitute.  The name India was already commonplace as it was Christopher Columbus that went looking for it in 1492 and found America instead, hence naming of the Caribbean Islands, the West Indies.

The current Hindu Religion or Santana Dharma has many paths to enlightenment, as everything is considered God.  That gives Dharmics full freedom to practice and interpret texts as we see fit.  Rules that apply to a particular sect/community do not apply to everyone.  Hence the reason for many Dharmas, if you will.  Certain concepts are accepted as being Dharmic, such as karma, reincarnation, the ability to obtain enlightenment in this life rather than believing in Heaven or Hell.  But essentially as we create the Universe through our thoughts, words and deeds, we can create new paths according to new knowledge or science or beliefs.

So there should be no arguments on religion and generally there isn't and hence the reason why there has been an empire built on persuation rather than war.  However, it was accepted that fights/wars are usually about money/property/land until foreign invaders decided to force their way in and refuse to leave.

Second video touches upon what EUROPEANS called modern day India - thus an influence for Columbus. Inhabitants of India didn't call it India. Common name was Hindustan, literally "Land of the Hindus," and Hind. Especially considering the context when the Gurus lived. Indian/Hindu was the same thing. 

19 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Not really.  The various copious texts are thousands of years old.  They formalised the caste system to control the population, to justify dividing and converting it. They have also tampered with the texts and tried to claim them as theirs, hence the fake AIT, now debunked.

They have also stolen Sanskrit texts and used the knowledge to experiment with scientific facts.   But the facts are being exposed daily - with the discovery of the Ram Setu and Dwarka City of Krishna.  Now with evidence of temples being destroyed, gold and gems being looted etc. 

Essentially they ransacked the country and left India destitute.  The name India was already commonplace as it was Christopher Columbus that went looking for it in 1492 and found America instead, hence naming of the Caribbean Islands, the West Indies.

The current Hindu Religion or Santana Dharma has many paths to enlightenment, as everything is considered God.  That gives Dharmics full freedom to practice and interpret texts as we see fit.  Rules that apply to a particular sect/community do not apply to everyone.  Hence the reason for many Dharmas, if you will.  Certain concepts are accepted as being Dharmic, such as karma, reincarnation, the ability to obtain enlightenment in this life rather than believing in Heaven or Hell.  But essentially as we create the Universe through our thoughts, words and deeds, we can create new paths according to new knowledge or science or beliefs.

So there should be no arguments on religion and generally there isn't and hence the reason why there has been an empire built on persuation rather than war.  However, it was accepted that fights/wars are usually about money/property/land until foreign invaders decided to force their way in and refuse to leave.

Have they actually found the Ram Setu or even the city? I've seen claims of it being found but haven't seen much else. Most of the claims look fake tbh. Enlighten me if you got some reliable info. 

3 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

I heard there is a conspiracy amongst some Iranians that Sikhs are lowkey running Iran. Obviously not, but it's interesting to think about. 

Hmm that is interesting. When I see todays Iran I really don't see it. Now the Persian Empire? That was something exceptional going on. I could believe Cyrus had divine guidance. 

On 4/7/2021 at 9:43 PM, Suchi said:

I've seen a copy of a census that showed that GGS ji had declared himself as a Hindu Khatri and therefore had not created a separate religion.  

But after becoming an ascetic, he would be a Brahmin according to Vedic teachings.

My sources are Ajit Vadakayil who has written a detailed account of the background to the story.

After further reading: This is from a website by the Nirankaris who claim that GGS ji escaped and continued to live for a very long time.  They also state that it was the British who instituted the Guru Granth Sahib ji as they wanted to end any possible challenge to their rule by the growth of the movement.

If one is to set up a benevolent government the first era is benevolent individual leadership. Which is a ticking time bomb for corruption, nepotism and cronyism. So the Guruship had to be conferred on the Guru Granth Sahib Ji preventatively. 

8 hours ago, Suchi said:

I have read that both the SGGS ji, Dasam Granth have been tampered with by the British.  It has already come to light that they tampered extensively with the caste system to make it rigid and to control the population.

So I doubt that every single sentence within any text can be completely relied on.  What is of paramount importance is that the truth comes out and we act accordingly and not be attached to any particular claim.

There a Purtan Saroops. Thankfully. Those that haven't been destroyed in india contemporarily or stolen by the british historically. 

8 hours ago, Suchi said:

Guru Tegh Bahadur visited the holy Triveni at Prayaga in 1662 CE. This visit is documented in contemporary Bhat Vahi records. Unlike those unpublished "bhat vahis", this one was published by Sikh historian Madanjit Kaur (1978)

Bro..how you gonna say things got ished by the brits then only reference things written post pommies?

12 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Hmm that is interesting. When I see todays Iran I really don't see it. Now the Persian Empire? That was something exceptional going on. I could believe Cyrus had divine guidance. 

Odd right. So apparently Sikhs are respected in Iran. Also, Iran sent some of their priests to meet with the Akaal Takht jathedar a couple of months ago (or year ago). 

7 hours ago, Suchi said:

It makes no difference as even the last Guru considered it appropriate to go to the Ganga along with his two wives, child and grandchild and had a priest.  Presumably he could have taken a dip in the Harminder Sahib, yet went to the Ganga.

These are all evidences that he did not consider Sikhism as separate from Hinduism. 

Oh yeah..you the mean the Guru Sahiban who went to great lenghts to differentiate the Paanth even within itself? Bro he considered Gursikhi to be seperate from what many considered even Sikh. 

Gurbani is clear in its advice to all Dharams and Faiths. It is clear in its Nirmal and Khalsa aspects of its own Paanth too.