• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd rather listen to Dhur ki bani as given to us by Guru ji as it gives correct dues to Akal Purakh rather than only praising  Chandi

We cannot allow Suchi's thread and replies. His posts are now restricted.

Hindu was just a term used for those residing past the Indus river.  In many ways, this was the border into India for invaders. After a while, it kinda just developed into Hindu. 

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

thinking about going India bro , look at title

Yeah. Psht. Look at that. Something...great...errnot...great...

Just want to see if uh...you translate that into english the uh..same way I do...what does it say?

To you I mean! Ahem. What does it say to you?

• S1ngh changed the title to CHANDI DI VAAR MARYADA
11 hours ago, Suchi said:

You might like to listen to the Sanskrit version whilst you wait to go to India. I found this to be powerful and energising. 

You don't need to understand it as it is based on sound energy. 

This Gurbani?

12 hours ago, Suchi said:

You might like to listen to the Sanskrit version whilst you wait to go to India. I found this to be powerful and energising. 

You don't need to understand it as it is based on sound energy. 

that s a bad post.

Chandi di Vaar of Dasmesh Pita has infinitely times more bir rass than Sanskrit hindu version.

if Sanskrit version was strong, why Hindus hv such cowardly past?

Brahmins who read these Sanskrit prayers all the time, r the most coward and deceiving people on the planet.

• Like 1

Sikhism is easiest religion but 20th century scholars creating their on mareyada is making the most difficult religion in world. You can do chandi di war at any time and there is no need to recite it all night if you are doing it after sunset. The basic mareyada for any bani is you recite it when you feel like reciting it.

17 hours ago, jassa said:

Sikhism is easiest religion but 20th century scholars creating their on mareyada is making the most difficult religion in world. You can do chandi di war at any time and there is no need to recite it all night if you are doing it after sunset. The basic mareyada for any bani is you recite it when you feel like reciting it.

"It is the mark of a charalatan to explain a simple concept in a complex way." 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, intrigued said:

Chandi di vaar maryada which is Gurbani.

That video that Suchi posted was not Gurbani.

Thank you bro. What does the video say though.  It must say more than hold Shastar and do Chandi di // every night. 

Why did bhenji say she wants to move to hindustan? What was weird about the video title?

• Haha 1

Chandigarh is a place in India lol that's why she said she wanted to go to India.

The video prob says that if you do Chandi di vaar in night, you have to do it continuously till the morning

53 minutes ago, intrigued said:

Chandigarh is a place in India lol that's why she said she wanted to go to India.

The video prob says that if you do Chandi di vaar in night, you have to do it continuously till the morning

Hah. Thank you for both veer ji. I thought maybe the title was like great news for india or something. Hah. That's funny. 

1 hour ago, Suchi said:

Are you deliberately trying to be offensive. I'm a Khatri, and believe I'm related to Guru Nanak Singh ji as my family is from the same caste and clan which produced all 10 gurus.

Dude there is so much Gurbani denouncing caste. Stop associating yourself with a caste and instead focus on your actions and kamai. Waheguru won't look at you through the lens of caste so leave it man

Also...Guru Nanak Singh ji?

52 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Apologies if I caused offence. That was not my intention but to share something that worked for me on an emotional level.

None taken by me bro just wanted to clear up the misconceptions.

52 minutes ago, Suchi said:

I looked at the translation of the Chandi di vaar shared which referred to the Turks which is not relevant to the present. Doesn't that make it time barred?

Not time barred but it is relating to the events of that time. Gurbani has many layers and can be looked through both a historical lens while simultaneously a spiritual sense.

46 minutes ago, Suchi said:

I am very aware of my actions as I have been brought up that way.  

I am not caste, religion, race conscious due to my upbringing.

Ok, i said that because you said i am a khatri and that is an association you made. Moreover we all trace our lineage to the Gurus when Guru Gobind Singh ji becomes our father.

However you have not mentioned the absolutely insulting remark about Hindus.

let's go through his words line by line:

"that s a bad post."

Nothing insulting there about Hindus

"Chandi di Vaar of Dasmesh Pita has infinitely times more bir rass than Sanskrit hindu version."

Agreed, to Sikhs, Gurus baniaa are superior

"if Sanskrit version was strong, why Hindus hv such cowardly past?"

This was interpreted by me as a reference to our ithihaas and the nature of these Hindus throughout Sikh History

"Brahmins who read these Sanskrit prayers all the time, r the most coward and deceiving people on the planet."

Another reference to our history

I know for a fact that shastar veer was not making a blanket statement of "I hate all Hindus" and the Gurus have often criticized the actions of these so called pious Hindus.

How can you claim to be a follower of one who denounced both? 

Both what?