Juggy D allegedly arrested for domestic violence

puzzled

Remember this guy? Juggy D. He's apparently been arrested for domestic violence. 

He was in Delhi partying and sleeping with women. When he was back in London his wife went through his phone and read the messages, decided to post them on his social media and he then started beating her up.

I'm not surprised he always was a bit of a loose cannon. I remember a few years back he was in rehab for drugs, and when he came out everyone was quite supportive.

I know he's a mona and not a practicing Sikh but these days every other person is committing adultery, and it is destructive, I don't understand why people even bother getting married these days? considering he's been married for 11 years, his kids are obviously still in primary school, this will scar them for life.

Seems like a lot of women were being passed around, involving some other Punjabi singers like Guru Randawa? Not surprising at all, Its part of the package when you are in showbiz and the entertainment industry, not sure why women marry these men 

https://www.ghaintpunjab.com/GhaintPunjab/Article/38226/punjabi-singer-juggy-d-arrested-by-london-police-in-domestic-violence-case

28 minutes ago, puzzled said:

know he's a mona and not a practicing Sikh but these days every other person is committing adultery, and it is destructiv

Yes, that's true. Many nri males marry Indian females thinking they would be virgin....

Not anymore...

Even in punjab, kaam has ruined the morals of the society.

37 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Yes, that's true. Many nri males marry Indian females thinking they would be virgin....

Not anymore...

Even in punjab, kaam has ruined the morals of the society.

Yeah I really don't understand why people are getting married if they can't stick with one person. 

I think their parents pressure them into it. 

Looking at the way Punjabi marriages turn out these days, marriage obviously isn't for everyone, perhaps people should take cue from that before deciding to get married.

People should just stick to dating tbh ...

The first divorce in my family was around 15 years back and my cousins ex wife said that "it was better when we were dating"

Before considering marriage people should take a look at themselves in the mirror and be honest, is marriage really for them ... 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Remember this guy? Juggy D. He's apparently been arrested for domestic violence. 

He was in Delhi partying and sleeping with women. When he was back in London his wife went through his phone and read the messages decided to post them on his social media and he then started beating her up.

I'm not surprised he always was a bit of a loose cannon. I remember a few years back he was in rehab for drugs, and when he came out everyone was quite supportive.

I know he's a mona and not a practicing Sikh but these days every other person is committing adultery, and it is destructive, I don't understand why people even bother getting married these days? considering he's been married for 11 years, his kids are obviously still in primary school, this will scar them for life.

Seems like a lot of women were being passed around, involving some other Punjabi singers like Guru Randawa? Not surprising at all, Its part of the package when you are in showbiz and the entertainment industry, not sure why women marry these men 

https://www.ghaintpunjab.com/GhaintPunjab/Article/38226/punjabi-singer-juggy-d-arrested-by-london-police-in-domestic-violence-case

The guys always been a coke head, all you need to do is go around Southall and ask about him, he was allegedly offering his gold Kara as payment for "services", Rishi Rich and Jay Sean went there own ways but he stayed where he was riding on the coat tails of a few songs, i feel sorry for his kids in all of this.

There's loads of crap like this in the music industry, we used to film wedding's and concerts in the past and the amount of singer's that would be doing line's before coming on stage was ridiculous, these were guys that had young fan's who looked up to them, some things never change.

10 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

The guys always been a coke head, all you need to do is go around Southall and ask about him, he was allegedly offering his gold Kara as payment for "services", Rishi Rich and Jay Sean went there own ways but he stayed where he was riding on the coat tails of a few songs, i feel sorry for his kids in all of this.

There's loads of crap like this in the music industry, we used to film wedding's and concerts in the past and the amount of singer's that would be doing line's before coming on stage was ridiculous, these were guys that had young fan's who looked up to them, some things never change.

Yeah I don't follow the UK Bhangra scene anymore but when I was a kid I used to listen to this lot! 

I'm hoping this is the beginning of more Bhangra artists getting exposed, because like you said, behind the scenes its just as bad as any other entertainment industry. Women, drugs etc

He had quit a decent voice ...

Was Jay Sean from Southall too?  He did quite well for himself. Though I'm not sure why his career didn't take off in the US. he had everything going for him, lil wayne signed him on, his single "down" was probably one of the biggest singles of the year, he had the image etc   I'm guessing he was forced to do the whole illuminati crap and other things one has to do in that industry but he refused, so he didn't make it.

Regardless, much better than this wife beating, cheating scum!

1 hour ago, kcmidlands said:

but if it's true that he beat up his wife then he needs to be called out on it not what is likely to happen which is him making an apology video and people say "Oh, he's not that bad really, look, he's sorry for what he did" and then accept him back into the fold

Its so pathetic when that happens, when celebs say or do something bad and then they make a video, which is normally just an act, like that recent Gurdas Mann video and his sob story, and then all a sudden they're accepted and back again.