Panjab Radio playing Muslim call to prayer

I was just listening to Panjab radio here in the UK and just heard them play the muslim call to prayer for Ramadan.

When will our people ever learn?

Do Pakistani owned radio stations play kirtan?

We're just a bunch of people pleasers.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2

We're doing it out of choice at the moment. When they compel us to do it in the future, then we'll cry for God to help us because the Mughals have been reborn or some other cr4p along those lines. You reap what you sow. The phrase can be understood in more than one way.

• Downvote 1

It’s a lack of foresight. Not understanding our own position in the world order [or our, historically, guarded attitudes towards muslims], because we rarely discuss it truthfully.  These gestures (that’s all they are at the moment), are not received in the way we assume. To the religious minded muslims any positive action we take for their benefit is actually  “allah is guiding these kafirs towards islam”….that’s how they see it !! They aren’t praising our Gurus for instilling virtues of service to humanity or anything like that.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
2 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

It’s a lack of foresight. Not understanding our own position in the world order [or our, historically, guarded attitudes towards muslims], because we rarely discuss it truthfully.  These gestures (that’s all they are at the moment), are not received in the way we assume. To the religious minded muslims any positive action we take for their benefit is actually  “allah is guiding these kafirs towards islam”….that’s how they see it !! They aren’t praising our Gurus for instilling virtues of service to humanity or anything like that.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

• Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, justasking said:

stop pandering to suls

why the need or derogatory words?

The radio channel is connected to any religion, they can choose to do they want. They also play Sikh bani

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
29 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

why the need or derogatory words?

The radio channel is connected to any religion, they can choose to do they want. They also play Sikh bani

bro they call us sikhrey so i dnt c nothin wrong in saying suls it gos both ways

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
On 4/14/2021 at 7:40 PM, ChardikalaUK said:

Delete please, it was Sunrise radio.

Which is still bad enough considering it's owned by a Sikh Avtar Lit.

Does anyone actually listen Sunrise radio? I can understand apnay having to listen to that trash in the early 90s when there was no other 'asian' radio station but now in 2021 when you have so much choice why would any apnay in their right mind chose to listen to Sunrise radio? In the late 80s and early 90s this radio station fomerly called Sina Radio based in Southall which had a majority of Sikhs and Punjabis as listeners chose to not broadcast even 10% Punjabi content but bollywood songs and employed second rate Hindi/ Urdu speakers as their DJs and presenters. 

• Like 1

dont know why some chocolate singhs r downvoting what i said. I will let it be known tht ill support a singh over a sul or bahman any day even if i know if the singh is in the wrong. its time to have real pure unity screw all these others 

• Downvote 2