Is this True or Just Victim Cards By pakis

indian -american  nisid hajari Always Keep Blaming Sikhs For partiton This carvaan is Indian Liberal  media

He claim More muslims Were killed than sikhs I have seen Many Articles he keeo Blaming Sikhs. 

Did Sikh squads participate in an organised attempt to cleanse East Punjab during Partition?

https://caravanmagazine.in/vantage/did-sikhs-squads-participate-organised-attempt-cleanse-east-punjab-during-partition

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, Muslims started the violence both in Bengal and Punjab, this is well documented in the records of that time.  Yeah Doabe wale were brutal with Muslims, my family are from Nawanshahr. Muslim

Muslims started it. They first started it in Bengal. Gandhi was against the partition and he went around protesting against it. Bengali muslims(who a few years later were killed and raped in their mil

South Asia was partitioned because the elite Muslims from places like UP demanded it. British had been planning to leave India for a while and the Muslim elite were worried about their position in an

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Rajasthani said:

indian -american  nisid hajari Always Keep Blaming Sikhs For partiton This carvaan is Indian Liberal  media

He claim More muslims Were killed than sikhs I have seen Many Articles he keeo Blaming Sikhs. 

Did Sikh squads participate in an organised attempt to cleanse East Punjab during Partition?

https://caravanmagazine.in/vantage/did-sikhs-squads-participate-organised-attempt-cleanse-east-punjab-during-partition

I've read this.

The Muslims started the violence in Rawalpindi by massacring Sikhs. However, unlike the Hindus we fought back with ferocity and gave them quite the beating despite being heavily outnumbered in Punjab.

I read that Sikhs were well on their way to clearing out all Muslims from Delhi as well until the coward Sardar Patel stopped them.

Compare this to the Hindu Bengali response to the Noakhali riots in present day Bangladesh

https://www.google.com/search?q=noakhali+massacre&oq=noakhali+massac&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2.9540j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Mess with the bull and you get the horns!

@Rajasthani I have a video link waiting appproval. It's a Basics of Sikhi video about the pommies and partition. 

No Sikhs did not organize and perpetrate a genocide. Some of them did fight back once the genocide and rape of millions of Sikhs started. 

Only way Sikhs could be guilty as charged would be if they got Khalistan in partition and clensed it, which never happened and never happened. So the complaint ...well...never happened friend. 

Another lesser known genocide took place in Pakistans Azad Kashmir. 10,000s of Sikhs and Hindus from that region stayed behind in Pakistan and later decided to shift to India, before entering India Muslims made sure they murdered as many as they could. 

• Like 2

What happened during the partition was horrific, the worst in humans came out. People became animals. 

Men were raping dead bodies. If torturing the women alive wasnt enough, they had to violate the dead bodies. 

Its mad how communities so closely tied to each other turned into monsters over night, full of hate.

A few years later Pakistanis did the same to their Muslim Bengali brothers and sisters. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Muslims started it. They first started it in Bengal. Gandhi was against the partition and he went around protesting against it. Bengali muslims(who a few years later were killed and raped in their millions by their Pakistani brothers) would place broken glass on the path Gandhi and his people would walk during these protests. They then started killing Hindus and the Hindus retaliated.

Soon the riots reached Punjab. The first riots took place in the Mirpur/potohar region, where Hindus and Sikhs were murdered by the majority Muslims. Sikhs/Hindus then retaliated in places like Amritsar.

Muslims started it in Bengal and they started it in Punjab. So Sikhs and Hindus weren't obviously just gnna stand there. 

Sikhs did some dreadful things during the partition, a old relative of mine told me the horrific things he saw Sikhs doing to Muslims. 

Sikhs were a tiny minority in Punjab, they had to be violent! 

Yeh I Know Sikhs too Killed muslims But recently I Have seen many media Portals ( Non indian /indian ) only showing Muslims As victims even So called hindu Liberal Media Blames Sikhs For everything recently I Saw One Article Blaming sikhs and master tara singh for Rawalpindi rape ( see screenshots ) that sikhs provoked muslims 

+ i have Read Many BookS On Partiton all are anti sikh + during 1947 british / indian Goverment both Tried thier Best Proving sikhs as Demon And muslims As victims nehru Even banned Kirpans 

hindus Too Have killed Thousands Of muslim In Jammu After 1947 but On Both sides ( india Pakistan ) no one Talk about that In pakistan A book name " the sikh plan" is very popularI just Read it once 

Screenshot_2021-04-17-18-18-36.png

Screenshot_2021-04-17-18-21-48.png

Screenshot_2021-04-17-18-17-54.png

Screenshot_2021-04-17-18-18-29.png

Screenshot_2021-04-17-18-22-14.png

Screenshot_2021-04-17-18-23-34.png

Screenshot_2021-04-17-18-17-22.png

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

What happened during the partition was horrific, the worst in humans came out. People became animals. 

Men were raping dead bodies. If torturing the women alive wasnt enough, they had to violate the dead bodies. 

Its mad how communities so closely tied to each other turned into monsters over night, full of hate.

A few years later Pakistanis did the same to their Muslim Bengali brothers and sisters. 

Shaitaana da kaum that's the only name for it

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Rajasthani said:

Yeh I Know Sikhs too Killed muslims But recently I Have seen many media Portals ( Non indian /indian ) only showing Muslims As victims even So called hindu Liberal Media Blames Sikhs For everything recently I Saw One Article Blaming sikhs and master tara singh for Rawalpindi rape ( see screenshots ) that sikhs provoked muslims 

+ i have Read Many BookS On Partiton all are anti sikh + during 1947 british / indian Goverment both Tried thier Best Proving sikhs as Demon And muslims As victims nehru Even banned Kirpans 

hindus Too Have killed Thousands Of muslim In Jammu After 1947 but On Both sides ( india Pakistan ) no one Talk about that In pakistan A book name " the sikh plan" is very popularI just Read it once 

Screenshot_2021-04-17-18-18-36.png

Screenshot_2021-04-17-18-21-48.png

Screenshot_2021-04-17-18-17-54.png

Screenshot_2021-04-17-18-18-29.png

Screenshot_2021-04-17-18-22-14.png

Screenshot_2021-04-17-18-23-34.png

Screenshot_2021-04-17-18-17-22.png

I stopped reading when I got to the name Mountbatten. That man was a satanist pedo. Nuff said on him and anyone surrounding him or quoting him. 

To see such vitriolic propoganda is eye opening. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

I've read this.

The Muslims started the violence in Rawalpindi by massacring Sikhs. However, unlike the Hindus we fought back with ferocity and gave them quite the beating despite being heavily outnumbered in Punjab.

I read that Sikhs were well on their way to clearing out all Muslims from Delhi as well until the coward Sardar Patel stopped them.

Compare this to the Hindu Bengali response to the Noakhali riots in present day Bangladesh

https://www.google.com/search?q=noakhali+massacre&oq=noakhali+massac&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2.9540j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Mess with the bull and you get the horns!

Bro I know we Fought back

Butdon't U think He is Biased In Other Article he Said That only 1-2 lakhs Hindus  /Sikhs Died and 2 Million Muslims died This is Very False Claim... 

this Number is Too Much I think Equal Numbers of Sikhs/Hindu and Muslims Died on Both side or may Be 50-60k more Muslims Thats it + he said Rawalpindi rape occured  due to Master Tara Singh As He instigated Muslims... His Book is Very Famous Too He Blame Sikhs For everything See The screenshots I Posted 

Recently One Western Media Was too Indirectly Blaming Sikhs For Partition Violence Using his Book 

6 hours ago, puzzled said:

Another lesser known genocide took place in Pakistans Azad Kashmir. 10,000s of Sikhs and Hindus from that region stayed behind in Pakistan and later decided to shift to India, before entering India Muslims made sure they murdered as many as they could. 

Yes around 25k Hindus and Sikhs Died.. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Shaitaana da kaum that's the only name for it

Its interesting who some Bangladeshis have brushed the crimes committed by the Paki army under the carpet.  

• Like 2