Is this True or Just Victim Cards By pakis

9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Its interesting who some Bangladeshis have brushed the crimes committed by the Paki army under the carpet.  

Bcoz That Pakistani Army Also Targeted Lakhs of Bangladeshi Hindus...And islamic extremist are Increasing in Bangladesh And They Don't Care about Bengali Or Bengal Culture they see Secularism and Equality as A threat to Islam 

• Like 1
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, Muslims started the violence both in Bengal and Punjab, this is well documented in the records of that time.  Yeah Doabe wale were brutal with Muslims, my family are from Nawanshahr. Muslim

Muslims started it. They first started it in Bengal. Gandhi was against the partition and he went around protesting against it. Bengali muslims(who a few years later were killed and raped in their mil

South Asia was partitioned because the elite Muslims from places like UP demanded it. British had been planning to leave India for a while and the Muslim elite were worried about their position in an

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rajasthani said:

Yes around 25k Hindus and Sikhs Died.. 

Yeah I remember reading about that. They were from the Potohar region weren't they?  Did they decide to remain in Pakistan and then later decide to relocate to India. I think this happened a year or two after the partition.

Its a shame that that particular genocide is mostly forgotten by Sikhs today. 

Though minorities, the Sikh/Hindus of the Potohar region were quite influential and successful. 

I've seen a few interviews of elderly Sikh and Hindus who were born in that region and they spoke Punjabi in that Mirpuri dialect. 

• Like 1

Even Lahore, though majority were Muslims, most of the property, businesses and land around the city was owned by Sikhs and Hindus.

What about Punjabi Christians?

Because I've read that some Punjabi Christians teamed up with their Muslim "brothers" in slaughtering the Sikh and Hindu heathens. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Even Lahore, though majority were Muslims, most of the property, businesses and land around the city was owned by Sikhs and Hindus.

What about Punjabi Christians?

Because I've read that some Punjabi Christians teamed up with their Muslim "brothers" in slaughtering the Sikh and Hindu heathens. 

Muslims started the killings our ppl simply repayed them with a little bit of intrest. saw ur earlier post about the azad kashmir kliiings. Funny story, I remember this kashmiri guy telling me how in there kashmir there were alot of ''punjabis'' as he called them but he proudly said how they cleansed them and that it was just a part of history so i told him happily how where im from in punjab (Hoshairpur district) how my dahdi da mahma killed muslims with his bare hands in 47. I know in my part of punjab it was only sikhs who participated en mass but this was a reaction to rawalpindi 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yeah, Muslims started the violence both in Bengal and Punjab, this is well documented in the records of that time. 

Yeah Doabe wale were brutal with Muslims, my family are from Nawanshahr. Muslims faced hell in Doaba during partition but Hoshiarpur was the worst. Sikhs are a tiny population in Doaba, less than 10% back then I think, while Muslims were over 70%. There was no other way but to react with brutal force. 

My dads pind was surrounded by Muslims villages. My dads pind was the only Sikh/Hindu majority village in the area. We have a Gurdwara in our pind dedicated to a Gursikh, but back in those days it was just a jagga, now its a Gurdwara. The ithiaas of 1947 is written in the Gurdwara, the Muslim men from the local pinds came to rape the Sikh/Hindu women in our pind but whenever they entered the boundary of our pind their eyes would go blind and they would see glimpses of the Gursikh/baba ji. Later people in the pind made a Gurdwara in the name of the baba.

As far as I know no one in my family took part in the riots, but my dads old chacha told me about the riots. He said when all the Muslims from the local pinds/area got together to leave for Pakistan, Sikhs set the entire crowd on fire as they were leaving!  My dads chacha saw this as a boy.

My mums village had a lot of Muslims, they all went. After the riots my nana as a little boy went into a Muslims house and found a sword and brought it home, lol. 

Sikhs of Doaba, despite being a tiny 10% minority, basically cleared Punjab of Muslims, over 70% of them. 

But that had to be done! 

Doaba would have ended up in Pakistan! it was thanks to Amritsar/Tarn Taran that we remained in India Punjab! Otherwise Doaba was basically a Muslim area back then. 

When ploughing the fields the men on my mothers side of the family used to find boxes of gold buried in the soil. During the partition people buried their belongings thinking they will come back.  

Im not gonna lie a lot of these stories are horrific ur dads chcha musta been traumatized after seein tht go down but what you said is true about it having to have been done. My dahda told me stories his grandfather and dad used to tell him about how back in those days if a sikh from the pinds needed to go into cities they would be harassed lotta times by muslim policemen and bastied by them. so i guess this was built up anger and the events in west punjab basically were tipping pint. Alot of our ppl have rose tinted views about pre partition punjab, punjabiyat, etc  how much of this is true?

also side note in my dahdis native village there is a muslim family whos head  has 100 descendants which is crazy i see muslims when i go to punjab they walk freely are not harassed i did one time in phagwara see a muslim guy holding a axe demanding money from a car once  

The British were solely responsible for this genocide as they were in power at that time.

If they could use machine guns to kill innocent protesters in Jalianwala Bagh why did they not shoot the Muslim rioters who attacked the Sikhs.

They decided to divide the country and they should have managed the partition in a orderly manner instead of letting the blood shed happen.

1 hour ago, justasking said:

Im not gonna lie a lot of these stories are horrific ur dads chcha musta been traumatized after seein tht go down but what you said is true about it having to have been done. My dahda told me stories his grandfather and dad used to tell him about how back in those days if a sikh from the pinds needed to go into cities they would be harassed lotta times by muslim policemen and bastied by them. so i guess this was built up anger and the events in west punjab basically were tipping pint. Alot of our ppl have rose tinted views about pre partition punjab, punjabiyat, etc  how much of this is true?

also side note in my dahdis native village there is a muslim family whos head  has 100 descendants which is crazy i see muslims when i go to punjab they walk freely are not harassed i did one time in phagwara see a muslim guy holding a axe demanding money from a car once  

It was barbaric, what people did to each other. 

But it shows you how low man can fall.

Yeah he must be very traumatised by that. My dad and myself went around his house to visit, and we sat on the 2nd floor, and he randomly pointed towards the fields and said he remembers the Muslims girls hiding in the fields. It was so random because we didn't even ask him about the partition!  He just started talking about it. 

He then told us about the riots and then said how rows and rows of Muslims were leaving and then Sikhs came and set the entire gathering on fire. He said there was fire everywhere, fumes and smoke. 

I don't think anyone can forget that. Especially how he randomly started talking about it, it must be stuck in his head. 

I think it depended on the area. Some people got on very well, while others did not. People from cities have always looked down at people from pinds, they still do. 

My nani grew up in Haryana and she went to school before partition and she said that the granthi Singh used to teach girls how to write Gurmukhi in the Gurdwara, while the moulvi used to teach how to write and read Urdu at the madrasa. 

I've seen a lot of videos of the elders who witnessed the partition and they said everyone got on very well. But then I've seen videos of some saying that everyone kept to to their own religion. 

On 4/16/2021 at 3:27 PM, Rajasthani said:

indian -american  nisid hajari Always Keep Blaming Sikhs For partiton This carvaan is Indian Liberal  media

He claim More muslims Were killed than sikhs I have seen Many Articles he keeo Blaming Sikhs. 

Did Sikh squads participate in an organised attempt to cleanse East Punjab during Partition?

https://caravanmagazine.in/vantage/did-sikhs-squads-participate-organised-attempt-cleanse-east-punjab-during-partition

This was all preplanned by the British.  They wanted to put US military bases but Congress refused. Hence they needed land so they got Mohammed Ali Jinnah to agree to this and then allowed the creation of Pakistan.  He was a stooge of the Brits and hence complied with their diktat as he had got used to living the high life in Hampstead. 

So they instigated the riots by using Muslims fears' that they would be discriminated against in a united India. They started riots and genocide against Hindus and Sikhs in order the change the demographics of East/West India.  Even after Partition they left India as they found it ie. Divided and it was Patel that United the country by making deals with the princely states. 

That's why the US was not friendly to India and pro Pakistan as they could use Pakistan to further destabilise India through ISI terrorism/ wars.

Tarik Fatah has written about this in his book and also made some videos. It's all part of Ghazwe e Hind started by Prophet Mohammed. Secret deals were done between the Islamic world and Europe, Hitler to promote Islam as part of the NWO. But that plan seems to be failing as Western populations have rejected Islam outright. 

• Like 1

South Asia was partitioned because the elite Muslims from places like UP demanded it. British had been planning to leave India for a while and the Muslim elite were worried about their position in an independent Hindu India, so they demanded a separate country, a Muslim country, where they would be at the top in the hierarchy. Hindus obviously were strongly against the partition of South Asia because it was their country, the land of their religion and culture. Sikhs were against the partitioning of Punjab as well because millions of Sikhs were on the the other side and many ithiaasic Gurdware.

Even the millions of Muslims that decided to remain in India, only to get butchered by Hindus later, also voted for Pakistan even though they remained in India.  

The elite Muslims who were demanding Pakistan, many of them were descendants of nawabs and Muslim aristocracy, they very people who sold South Asia to the Brits in the first place. Just like how the Hindu Maharajas did.    

Not sure why some Muslims say "the British divided us" when it was Muslims who were demanding a separate country in the first place.

The same elite that created Pakistan are the same people that are still ruling it. The only benefit the average rural Muslim got from Pakistan is that they aren't targeted by Hindu terrorists. Though If Pakistan was not created, I don't think Muslims would be pushed around in India as they currently are, because if Pakistan was not created there would be another 200,000 million Muslims in India! It would be quite even I think!   

Other than thanking the Muslim elite for being loyal the only other reason the Brits probably decided to divide South Asia was to break whatever little economy was left. 

Before the arrival of the British, India's gdp was 25% of the worlds, after 200 years of stripping the country of its wealth and resources, when the British left, India's gdp was around 2%. They destroyed India's industry, India already was an industrialized country. The deindustrialization of India was used to fund the industrial revolution in Britain. Millions of people were forced into farming after the industries collapsed, but India already had millions of farmers, this created an imbalance. Brits re-introduced the zamindaari system, but taxed farmers even higher than the Mughals did. On top of that farmers were forced to plant mostly cotton which was shipped of to Britain, the Brits set the rate for the cotton and it was very low. High taxes, very low profit. Whatever little grains(food) they were allowed to plant was shipped off to other colonized countries. All of this pushed millions and millions of South Asians into extreme poverty. To this day I think around 400 million people live below the poverty line. 

They obviously still saw the potential in India, so decided to partition it, for any competition in the future, just before they left India. 

But South Asia has been constantly changing for millenniums, the current "kingdoms" are Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Before the 70s it was just India and Pakistan, in the 70s Bangladesh was created. In the 30s it was just British India, and then Pakistan was created. Before the British it was the Sikh empire, Maratha empire, various Rajput kingdoms etc

So who knows what the future holds!  

• Like 2

Partition was brutal but in the end it was good for Sikhs.

We at least have a state where we are the slight majority, we get to learn Gurmukhi Punjabi instead of Urdu, no need to worry about Muslims harassing Sikh women.

If there was no partition there would just be constant warring between the different religions in Punjab and the rest of India.

I can't stand the people who wished it never happened. The only things I would change is that it should have been properly organised over a longer period of time (this would have reduced the violence) and that all of the Muslims from India should have been forced to go to Pakistan and Bangladesh. Kashmir should also have been divided along religions lines, give Kashmir to the Muslims and Jammu and Ladakh to India.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

We at least have a state where we are the slight majority, we get to learn Gurmukhi Punjabi instead of Urdu, no need to worry about Muslims harassing Sikh women.

If there was no partition there would just be constant warring between the different religions in Punjab and the rest of India.

I can't stand the people who wished it never happened. The only things I would change is that it should have been properly organised over a longer period of time (this would have reduced the violence) and that all of the Muslims from India should have been forced to go to Pakistan and Bangladesh. Kashmir should also have been divided along religions lines, give Kashmir to the Muslims and Jammu and Ladakh to India.

23 hours ago, Suchi said:

This was all preplanned by the British.  They wanted to put US military bases but Congress refused. Hence they needed land so they got Mohammed Ali Jinnah to agree to this and then allowed the creation of Pakistan.  He was a stooge of the Brits and hence complied with their diktat as he had got used to living the high life in Hampstead. 

So they instigated the riots by using Muslims fears' that they would be discriminated against in a united India. They started riots and genocide against Hindus and Sikhs in order the change the demographics of East/West India.  Even after Partition they left India as they found it ie. Divided and it was Patel that United the country by making deals with the princely states. 

That's why the US was not friendly to India and pro Pakistan as they could use Pakistan to further destabilise India through ISI terrorism/ wars.

Tarik Fatah has written about this in his book and also made some videos. It's all part of Ghazwe e Hind started by Prophet Mohammed. Secret deals were done between the Islamic world and Europe, Hitler to promote Islam as part of the NWO. But that plan seems to be failing as Western populations have rejected Islam outright. 

nehru/ patel are Responsible For Sikh Genocide When Muslim Were slaughtering Sikh They Dont Utter a word But when Sikhs fought back in Delhi and punjab Patel threatened Sikhs That he will Shot us Or will Put sikhs In concentration camps 

Nehru banned Kirpans For 72hrs Check Screenshots Which I posted In this Thread.. Nehru/jinnah Want to add Whole Punjab In Pakistan 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

true.

49 minutes ago, Rajasthani said:

nehru/ patel are Responsible For Sikh Genocide When Muslim Were slaughtering Sikh They Dont Utter a word But when Sikhs fought back in Delhi and punjab Patel threatened Sikhs That he will Shot us Or will Put sikhs In concentration camps 

Nehru banned Kirpans For 72hrs Check Screenshots Which I posted In this Thread.. Nehru/jinnah Want to add Whole Punjab In Pakistan 

But Britain was still in charge of the army and knew what was going on. They decided on where to Partition and never cared for the people as is clear from the wholesale loot of the country.