Guest GSUppal5620

Sat Sri Akaal. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

This video depicts and portrays the complications and hardships I've witnessed and experienced throughout my life. Moreover, I'm oblivious and wary about how majority of the sangat beholded and contemplated these issues during their schooling years and in a nutshell in life. I'm not solely the only one who underwent these problems and even in a working environment it is these prevalent situations where institutional racism occurs due to 9/11 attack on Twin Towers in a western nation. Therefore, this is just the commencing of my YouTube ventures which I will be willing to share publicly without any fear since I am direct and blunt personality.

I would sincerely appreciate it with all gratitude if I can gain more Subscribers, Comments and share it widely to all your family, allies and relatives. For your interpretation to enjoy and view the video content. More videos will come soon. Who wants me to upload a Turban tutorial? As I am tactful and skillful in tying my joora without using the mirror by taking it an advantage or relying upon the mirror. Check out the video below:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. Sat Sri Akaal to all the sangat. Stay tuned. God Bless.