5 hours ago, Rajasthani said:

Why some Amritdhari Don't Eat/drink Food /water With Non Amritdhari sikhs ? + I have heard Many Nihungs Don't even Eat food if Some Non Amritdhari Made it..

Why They Follow This Rehit ? And Who Started it ? 

Bhai Kanhiya Ji Was Sehajdari sikh Who Gave Water to Khalsa Singhs 

Shaitan Gangu was Cook who made Food For Sikhs 

bhul chuk maaf but I dont think khalsa existed yet during the sakhi of bhai kanhiya ji 

and bhai kkanhaiya ji might have taken amrit after 1699 as far as I know 

just minor point 

also about the sarab loh bibeki rehit, I dont know much about it but I am sure gurmat bibek channel has a video or two on it since I think the singhs on there are sarab loh bibeki 

to expand on the topic, at the closest gurudwara we have, it is taksali (they are anti-dhumma, but established as the place where sant thakur singh jee spent most time out of India at or something like that) and I see most nihang and taksali singhs over there prepare their own food and eat in loh de thaal, bate, and kaule

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

From a protection vs poisoning perspective it makes a lot of sense as well. 

yep that is how baba gurbachan singh manochahal became shaheed I think

• Like 1

Sucham is much more important. 
World is learning how important to keep sucham now with this virus. 
Guru Sahib ji told us hundreds of years ago. 
Be glad that we have direct knowledge/gian of such important things. 

22 hours ago, puzzled said:

I've heard that food has positive/negative energy depending on who cooked it! 

For example, buying something with corrupt money, like a car, becomes corrupt aswell. Raising children with corrupt money, makes the kids corrupt. If you make money by scamming people, fraud and cheating the government, and you raise your kids with the same corrupt money, it's going to make your kids corrupt when they get older. 

It's the same with food as well. If someone with a bad lifestyle, bad beliefs, unclean lifestyle prepares your food, that energy is then in your food. The food is corrupt. 

That's why eating out at restaurants is not good. If your a nitnemi, do good sangat, and then you go and eat food prepared by a smoker or someone who drinks, that isn't good. 

Our home has energy as well. Your home is what you are. Drink, smoke, behave like degenerates in your house then that is what your home is!  It becomes narak.

On the other hand, read bani, do simran, listen to katha, make an honest living, respect your family, then that is what your house becomes. It's why Indians in the old days, some still do, used to take their shoes off as soon as they enter their house. They treated their house like a mandir, which is what you are supposed to do .... 

Traditionally Indians used to treat their kitchen as a sacred space. Even today in India ladies don't let the men cook meat on the main chulla, they make them cook it on a separate one. My nani was amritdhari and she never let anyone cook meat on the chulla she made roti on. 

So food and the space you make food in, ends up having an energy depending on who cooks it and where it is cooked. 

but Sikhs should Not follow this Rehit in Gurdwaras My Brother ( he live in Ganganagar) told Me that some Nihangs dont even Eat Langar With sangat... When They Go to Gurdwra.. and I think This is not Right thing 

• Confused 1
12 minutes ago, Rajasthani said:

some Nihangs dont even Eat Langar With sangat... When They Go to Gurdwra..

I don't think that is proper bc langar is made with love and paath and ardaas is done as well before it is given to the sangat...

1 hour ago, intrigued said:

I don't think that is proper bc langar is made with love and paath and ardaas is done as well before it is given to the sangat...

well thats how it SHOULD BE

but if you go into most gurudware, bibian engage in gossip as they cook the food with the same shardha they go light dive and offer milk to jagah and jathere 

bhul chuk khema bakshni ji

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, NaamTiharoJoJape said:

well thats how it SHOULD BE

but if you go into most gurudware, bibian engage in gossip as they cook the food with the same shardha they go light dive and offer milk to jagah and jathere 

bhul chuk khema bakshni ji

True, if one is bibeki though they have to cook the food themselves

On 4/22/2021 at 12:02 PM, Rajasthani said:

Why some Amritdhari Don't Eat/drink Food /water With Non Amritdhari sikhs ? + I have heard Many Nihungs Don't even Eat food if Some Non Amritdhari Made it..

Why They Follow This Rehit ? And Who Started it ? 

Bhai Kanhiya Ji Was Sehajdari sikh Who Gave Water to Khalsa Singhs 

Shaitan Gangu was Cook who made Food For Sikhs 

Gursikh di roti beti di saanjh Gursikh naal.
The Gursikhs have to share food and establish marital relationships with Gursikhs only

Various Puraatan rehitnamas also make clear the importance of Bibek for a Sikh. Bhai Daya Singh rehitnaama contains the following bachans: 'Bhojanaad Moundit naal chhakey, Tankhaiyaa' or One who eats food with a Mona/non-Sikh, is guilty of a breach of conduct (Piara Singh Padam’s Rehitnamay pg. 72); also 'Patr sarb loh kay, bhougtay asan souaad....loh patr mai chhakai,' meaning: using utensils of sarbloh, one eats tasty food...one should eat in sarb loh utensils' (Padam, 75)

The Rehitnama Hazooree by Chaupa Singh says 'Guru kaa Sikh...apaNy langar rasoee vich Sikh rakhey. Hukaie, Topeeaa, BhaadNee, chor, yaar, jooaybaaz, kurehiteeyaa na rakhai' meaining 'A Guru ka Sikh...should keep only a Sikh in his langar and kitchen. Smokers, hat-wearers, shaven people, theieves, gamblers, kurehitees should not be kept' (Padam, 85).

In Sau Sakhee, sakhee #8’s rehitnama it says clearly 'So Sikh gur ka janeeay, Monay ann na khai' meaning: such is a Sikh of The Guru who does not eat the food of Monay/Non-Sikhs. [End-Note]***

taken from tapoban website