UK doctor denies repeatedly groping woman's breasts

Niara

Doctor, 30, tells court ‘I’m not a monster' as he denies repeatedly groping woman's breasts at busy hospital A&E

• Dr Kabir Sandhu allegedly assaulted woman in the A&E department of St Mary’s
  • Today he told the jury the allegations are 'rubbish' and he 'is not a monster' 
  • Dr Sandhu denies six counts of sexual assault on a female as the trial continues 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9505549/Doctor-30-tells-court-Im-not-monster-denies-repeatedly-groping-womans-breasts.html

These incidents, including nurses sexually abusing patients, are in the news every other day now.

Doctors, teachers etc are people that you are supposed to have trust in, I guess that is partly the reason why so many of them sexually assault, they take advantage of their position. 

5 hours ago, puzzled said:

These incidents, including nurses sexually abusing patients, are in the news every other day now.

Doctors, teachers etc are people that you are supposed to have trust in, I guess that is partly the reason why so many of them sexually assault, they take advantage of their position. 

Jathas literally need their own child care, and education. That or both parents work and ship their children off to be mishandled on every level. 

• 6 months later...

https://courtnewsuk.co.uk/doctor-cleared-of-hospital-sex-assaults/

28APR2021

A doctor has been cleared by a jury of repeatedly groping a woman at a busy hospital after telling the court how they exchanged WhatsApp messages and kissed. Dr Kabir Sandhu, 30, was accused of sexually assaulting the woman in the A&E department of St Mary’s Hospital on two occasions, in December 2018 and February 2019. Sandhu told jurors they kissed four times and insisted any contact was ‘absolutely consensual.’ The jury of seven men and five women at Southwark…

On 4/23/2021 at 1:41 PM, Niara said:

Doctor, 30, tells court ‘I’m not a monster' as he denies repeatedly groping woman's breasts at busy hospital A&E

• Dr Kabir Sandhu allegedly assaulted woman in the A&E department of St Mary’s
  • Today he told the jury the allegations are 'rubbish' and he 'is not a monster' 
  • Dr Sandhu denies six counts of sexual assault on a female as the trial continues 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9505549/Doctor-30-tells-court-Im-not-monster-denies-repeatedly-groping-womans-breasts.html

Why all of your posts are only posting news only and that too mostly bullsh1t ones? Are you getting paid to do this as I believe that you non-Sikh and having keen interest in trolling here.

13 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

Why all of your posts are only posting news only and that too mostly bullsh1t ones? Are you getting paid to do this as I believe that you non-Sikh and having keen interest in trolling here.

I didn't post the original post. I wanted to show that he has been cleared

36 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

Brother, my post was meant for Niara. Look at his posting history of all news articles and mostly anti-sikh ones. Also, mostly one way conversation. Post it and gone, while rest of the forum starts bickering with each other. kinda raising doubts. 

The name Niara is of Swahili origin, also having Sanskrit roots with almost the same meaning. The meaning of Niara in Swahili is 'utmost purpose'. In Sanskrit, the meaning of the name is 'purpose'. It is traditionally a girl's name. The pronunciation of the name is 'Nii-aa-rah', and the variants are Niarah or Niyara.