Upcoming 5 million deaths in India

S1ngh

16 minutes ago, Rajasthani said:

Sadly Even educated hindus Believe that Cow urine Can Cure any Disease in Body 

Uttrakhand chief minister said Cow Is The Only animal On Earth Who Exhale  Oxygen ?

There are patents proving their worth. I suggest you read up. 

2 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

The Hindus obsessesion with cows is baffling in this day and age. They put cow urine in ayurvedic medicine and even sell that stuff over here. Disgusting!

Then you have the problem of cows roaming literally everywhere in India, causing chaos and taking craps on the road.

I understand that cows helped humans a lot in the past and still do to this day but venerating them like this in the 21st century is ridiculous. 

India is also the 2nd largest exporter of beef in the world so there is a big double standard at play.

Faeces and urine are toxic, that is why they are expelled from the body. They are not to be consumed again.

I've been to many different places of worship in India, and honestly the Gurdware are the most clean and hygienic. The sewadars at the Gurdware are much more polite than the sewadars at mandirs and darghas.  

When I went to baba Balak Nath jis asthaan, there was a place where we had to worship two male goats, touch their feet and bow down to them, and then we stood facing them while the pandit did some kind of ardaas. The goats didn't care, they were just munching on grass. The problem was that there was goat poo everywhere! and I was bare feet, standing on goat poo and wee!  

Muslim graves are no different! I've been to this very popular one in Una, Himachal Pradesh. Its a place of worship so your obviously not wearing shoes, and you just don't know what your standing on half the time! At this place everyone was pouring oil over some shrine, and the whole floor was oily, muddy, and dirty. Then we had to tie strings to flags and make a prayer. The old man who was in charge of the flags was so rude, lmao, he was shouting at everyone! He had a go at my mum as well and my nani! my mum got really angry  lol!    But that's how the sewadars at these places talk to you!

I've been to a gau shalla near my mums pind in banga with my mama from Canada. It was really clean! I was surprised. The cows were very healthy, we fed them. But the pujari running the place was a nob. He was sat there on a chair, slouching back, legs wide open and arms folded. He signaled my mama with his hand to walk towards him and bend forward so he could put a sloppy red mark on his forehead. The pujari then looked at me, as in "its your turn now"  I looked at my mama, and my mama knew I was very annoyed, he had the "please don't something stupid" look on his face lol. I then looked at the pujari and he was sat there waiting for me to go over, and I did! out of respect for the place and customs in the place!  such a rude and egoistical man, It was as if he wanted us to be thankful, when we were the ones that donated several sacks of food for his cows!   

Don't know why so many people still go to these places. 

Gurdware are so much more hygienic in India, and the sewadars are polite as well. 

Before going India I read reviews for tourist attractions, and most famous mandirs and mosques have people complaining that these places are very unhygienic.   

Lack of hygiene is a huge problem in India. 

1 hour ago, Rajasthani said:

Here in rajasthan too Gurdwara Sewadar/ Gyanis  are Good and Talk Sweetly no doubt But most of them are Hippy Extreme Liberal in nature 

When I was 11 year old My Friend Mohit khanchandani Visited Gurdwara To ask how to Became amritdhari sikh...

Our gyani told Him..There is no need to take amrit u can Follow Sikhi By heart Just Follow GUru granth Sahib it is not necassary To Take amrit or Keep kesh to became sikh...I was small So I also Thought He is saying right 

But now after 6 year i Realized How Wrong he was.. 

In 2016 my freind Shifted to gurgaon ( haryana)... There Gurdwara Told him Hair Importance 

I met him In 2018 he is now Full Keshdhari sikh ?+ his parents too 

Yeah unfortunately most Gurdware these days are ultra leftist. 

When someone from another faith comes to a Gurdwara seeking spiritual guidance (many do) then it is the granthis duty to give them naam!  If someone from another faith has come to a Gurdwara for spiritual guidance, then that's because their soul has pulled them there, it is what their soul wants. But what do the granthis do? they tell them to go away and continue reading gaytri mantra or continue reciting the Quran!    That is very unjust of them!   Their soul is craving more, that is why they find themselves drawn towards Sikhi.

Its unfortunate Sikhs fail to give naam and Sikhi to non-Sikhs that come looking for it. 

Whenever non-Sikhs came to the Gurus for spiritual guidance, our Gurus gave them naam and Sikhi.