Upcoming 5 million deaths in India

S1ngh

On 4/26/2021 at 10:54 PM, MisterrSingh said:

What's caused this explosion in cases? I mean, why now and not earlier?

The double mutation? Apparently Panjab and Delhi mainly have the Kent variant, but soon I suspect the double mutated variant will spread northwards?  

Plus all the foolery of letting people gather in masses like at the Ganges lately?

3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

The double mutation? Apparently Panjab and Delhi mainly have the Kent variant, but soon I suspect the double mutated variant will spread northwards?  

Plus all the foolery of letting people gather in masses like at the Ganges lately?

as far as I know it is straight up UK variant in the north but Chinese variant in the south which has mutated because of repeated rallies and hindu festivals in the hundreds of thousands , guess mantras and gau muthra are any kind of protection . It makes sense that south has different variant because so many were employed in china and returned at first lockdown and it is madness but there are still planes going to and from India to USA

KUMBH mela happened in the past seven days and that has annual attendence in the amount of 1 million easy on top of locals.

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Will we have another wave in the UK?   When is this gnna end!    

I severely doubt it because numbers were dropping before the jabs and since the fatalities have kept dropping despite not everyone getting jabbed , today was lowest cases and deaths since sept 2020