Singh attacked in Brooklyn

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

https://www.wagmtv.com/2021/05/02/sikh-man-struck-in-head-with-hammer-on-way-to-work-in-nyc/

Don't know why black men in the U.S. seem to be going after orientals and Sikhs in this way?

It's not normal. It doesn't benefit them or their community. They are using white power melee weapons to do it. It's weird. I think it's being concocted. It isn't uncommon in either community. 

I think it's a divide and conquer move with an implied message. 

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

It's not normal. It doesn't benefit them or their community. They are using white power melee weapons to do it. It's weird. I think it's being concocted. It isn't uncommon in either community. 

I think it's a divide and conquer move with an implied message. 

They're probably the black equivalent of their white racist counterparts. Someone or another is riling them up with nonsense. 

17 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

They're probably the black equivalent of their white racist counterparts. Someone or another is riling them up with nonsense. 

The hammers are an ab and biker gang weapon. Makes it even weirder. If I was an east coaster I'd be in brooklyn asking questions. 

I just get this vibe they get the hammer, the instructions and the drugs all at the same time and the drugs are payment. 

7 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

https://www.wagmtv.com/2021/05/02/sikh-man-struck-in-head-with-hammer-on-way-to-work-in-nyc/

Don't know why black men in the U.S. seem to be going after orientals and Sikhs in this way?

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

That's not enough motivation for anything more than some gums wagging. 

4 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Inferior complex maybe. Asians are  known to be 'successful '

In the 70s/80s and even early 90s where I lived, there was also conflicts between browns and blacks. I know for a fact that the reputation of cowardice that many 'asians' conformed to in face of earlier attacks by skinheads, did not help.  It was this reputation (usually fueled by parent's fears and instructions to their children to meekly try and walk away from any abuse, verbal or physical)  that actually brought more unwanted attention our way than before. Once people behave like this en masse and a rep forms, you get targeted. 

In tougher urban areas, cultures frequently seem to develop that prize and exalt physically brave, and even somewhat reckless behaviour. Reputations mean a lot.    If apnay are getting to be known as timid, yellow cab drivers, coupled with the usual 'mistaken identity' issues with Bin Laden  - we'll feel the contempt and people will at least occasionally act on it.