Priti Patel latest shenanigans

Kau89r8

DM comments:

Who on earth believes young Britons will want to live and work in India for less pay, lower standard of living and healthcare, compared to the millions who'll come here, pretending to be students? What kind of reciprocal deal is that? You only need to watch any episode of Border Force to see the many who came with fake documents, under the guise of being a student and never went anywhere near a college.

BoJo's BS. Practically India won't sign a trade deal without immigration privileges for Indians. That means that Brexit means swapping immigrants from the EU with immigrants from India and other Non-EU countries. That means that BoJo pulled a "bait-and-switch" on Brexiteers :) Now serial liar BoJo tries to package it nicely to the gullible Brexiteers who thought immigration would stop.

JRHartley, Blyth, United Kingdom, 6 minutes ago

How about just send the illegal ones back and close the borders ?

it is just BS because we could extradite people to India before. This is just to justify the flood of immigration from India that comes with an Indian trade agreement.

government must have forgot the human rights act, indians will appeal and go to court, court will grant remain to leave.. and all it all starts again, law firms are happy to represent them via tax payers cash.

The big difference and the truth is that Brits will go to India to study, experience the culture, and then come home. The Indians will come to Britain and not go home but immediately apply to have their whole families join them.

All that will happen is we will be lumbered with more indians,the illegals are going nowhere

Do you have any idea how much it costs to train a doctor only for them to go abroad and work in another better paid Country.

We'll end up with thousands of "students" and the illegals. Just mark my words.

It's not the Indians who are the problem. It's the neigbouring country with their s ex offenders roaming around R otheram..

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

We've saved fojis a few times, let them jump over the wall and hide in the garden etc   people do that on our street.

There were some fojis building someones house and the police came looking for them. My mums mate from down the road hid them in her house. But her miserable old White neighbour came out and told the police that she's hid them in her house! So the police knocked on my mums friends door and said they need to look inside because she's hiding illegal immigrants. But my mums friend didn't let them in and she started arguing with the police and said they have no right to check her house. The police left and didnt come back! lol

The police are bullies, pushing their weight around.

Not sure about that, seems like Police were enforcing their law, which is their job whether we like it or not

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

DM comments:

Who on earth believes young Britons will want to live and work in India for less pay, lower standard of living and healthcare, compared to the millions who'll come here, pretending to be students? What kind of reciprocal deal is that? You only need to watch any episode of Border Force to see the many who came with fake documents, under the guise of being a student and never went anywhere near a college.

BoJo's BS. Practically India won't sign a trade deal without immigration privileges for Indians. That means that Brexit means swapping immigrants from the EU with immigrants from India and other Non-EU countries. That means that BoJo pulled a "bait-and-switch" on Brexiteers :) Now serial liar BoJo tries to package it nicely to the gullible Brexiteers who thought immigration would stop.

JRHartley, Blyth, United Kingdom, 6 minutes ago

How about just send the illegal ones back and close the borders ?

it is just BS because we could extradite people to India before. This is just to justify the flood of immigration from India that comes with an Indian trade agreement.

government must have forgot the human rights act, indians will appeal and go to court, court will grant remain to leave.. and all it all starts again, law firms are happy to represent them via tax payers cash.

The big difference and the truth is that Brits will go to India to study, experience the culture, and then come home. The Indians will come to Britain and not go home but immediately apply to have their whole families join them.

All that will happen is we will be lumbered with more indians,the illegals are going nowhere

Do you have any idea how much it costs to train a doctor only for them to go abroad and work in another better paid Country.

We'll end up with thousands of "students" and the illegals. Just mark my words.

It's not the Indians who are the problem. It's the neigbouring country with their s ex offenders roaming around R otheram..

what do you think, do you agree with the comments?

13 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Not sure about that, seems like Police were enforcing their law, which is their job whether we like it or not

So what's the right thing to do in that situation? 

I was thinking about this earlier today.

On one had you should obey the law of the country you live in, so hand the fojis into the immigration or police. That's what we're supposed to do as Sikhs.

On the other hand if do that then you are betraying your own people, when they trust you to help them. 

What should you do? 

I know someone who works in an immigration detention center and most of the fojis get released anyway. The immigration centres are full, no more space, so they release them after a few days. If they keep quite and don't give away their real name or their address back home then there's nothing the immigration can do. But if they are pedos, rapists, murderers then they keep them in the centre. 

Majority of the people that get caught are actually guys from Muslim countries, Eastern European countries and African countries. Surprisingly the number of fojis that get caught are quite a small number compared to all the other immigrants. 

My cousin got caught twice and they released him both times. He gave them a fake name and wouldn't tell them his address back home, so there was nothing they could do.  

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

On the flipside, apnay themselves (backhome crew) need to sort themselves out, and stop sending uneducated pendus to work on building sites here. I met an educated apna here recently (graduate from GNU, Amritsar, working as a programmer), so it is possible! 

And people in Panjab need to confront the lack of economic development there, and give the "It's all f**ked, and nothing can be done about it!" attitude a miss. 

This is something apne dont want to hear, and continue same old ways, whether  in Panjab or in diasporas and we wander why we are being constantly 'targeted'.  Complaining about the same issues, rather to look at what we can do learn from our past and other opportunities we can develop with resources we have. This goes for not just apne, Gurdwaras, Sikh organisations. I always say Sikhs should learn from the Jews esp after the holocaust. 

Our lack of leadership and unity is our biggest weakness.

What do you think the outcome of Priti Patel High court decision will be?! 

4 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

This is something apne dont want to hear, and continue same old ways, whether  in Panjab or in diasporas and we wander why we are being constantly 'targeted'.  Complaining about the same issues, rather to look at what we can do learn from our past and other opportunities we can develop with resources we have. This goes for not just apne, Gurdwaras, Sikh organisations. I always say Sikhs should learn from the Jews esp after the holocaust. 

Our lack of leadership and unity is our biggest weakness.

There are serious issues here, and to be frank, personally I think most of them stem from unspoken aspects of Panjabi 'culture'.  Blockheadedness. 

What do you think the outcome of Priti Patel High court decision will be?! 

Same as all of the government sponsored reports like those looking into the Iraq war, grooming by paks, racism in the UK - a whitewash.    

27 minutes ago, puzzled said:

So what's the right thing to do in that situation? 

I was thinking about this earlier today.

On one had you should obey the law of the country you live in, so hand the fojis into the immigration or police. That's what we're supposed to do as Sikhs.

On the other hand if do that then you are betraying your own people, when they trust you to help them. 

What should you do? 

Grassing isn't an option for me, and shouldn't really be done unless the guys are complete ar5eholes (like rapists or pedos and stuff). 

Problem with some faujis is that despite your own 'vlathee' empathy for them, they have that dog eat dog mentality, and just see you as some sort of weak mug. Then when the fauji is getting f**ked over, you have mixed emotions - on one hand a sense of "good, the c**t deserves it!" and on the other sympathy and compassion. It's tough work not being a sociopath! 

But to make out like all these guys are good guys is bollox too, a lot of them are the types that would readily accept help, but never do the same to someone in need later on - if they get established. Some of saddest stuff I've seen are faujis who've been ripped off by another established fauji for months of wages - which they needed to pay their rent. That's when many spiral out and start taking hard gear to mentally cope......

When you see the state of the guy(s) who've knocked them - the c**ts got no conscience about it whatsoever. If anything, it makes them feel great about themselves. This w*nky behaviour is too common amongst apnay. It's cultural.