Priti Patel latest shenanigans

Kau89r8

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

This being said: I'm not remotely keen on 'Sikh protests' myself. I've been to a few, including the first Hyde Park one for 84. 

From what I've seen they don't actually get anything achieved apart from giving people from up north or the midlands a day out in central London. 

i meant to say the 'farmers protest' is what bailey was referring to when he was talking to Indian high commissions and then backtracked lol

and sheeeeshhhh apne are not going to like what you said...and get triggered...you are bang on...not only those protests have not achieved nothing, also they spent a lot of money too. How about that money goes to those Shaheed families esp their kids who stricken in poverty. Put them in education put them through law school so they can fight for justice the 'lawful' way likes of HS Phoolka..

...But why think like that...lets continuing doing same thing again and again and complain about same issues day in and day out. 

What are you thoughts on Sikh youth uk and NYSF?

2 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

Corbyn messed up the Labour party but at least he had the courage of his convictions, he stood his ground, Starmer's literally done nothing, forget walking the walk he's hot eve talked the talk and now they stand to loose seats to a Tory party who have ended up killing people during the pandemic because of indecision and corruption.

Yeah, Sohal, he loves to run his mouth, he's not getting any love on twitter, he's managed to alienate the very people he's meant to be representing, the problem is there's a very high chance he may win, he's been targeting area's that are traditional Tory strongholds (Sutton Coldfield, Solihull), our lot will see the turban and go and vote for him without knowing what they're actually voting for, god help us.

I don't give damn about politics anymore just waste of time but i HATE conservatives full of rss stooges. 

Sohal also mentioned he is going to crack down on 'Sikh terrorism'...they say hes 'kps gill' of UK...it will be really scary if he wins.....just imagine the gloating from hindus rss everytime they crack down 'Sikh terrorists'

37 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Nah, I think this geezer knows exactly what he is doing. He's pandering to sentiments he knows exist, and also jumping into a vacant position of chumcha that'll be very rewarding for him - like it is for Patel and Rishi. 

Have you seen Amandeep Bhogal lol

4 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

No he's Pakistani and himself allowed Kashmiri protests ...

(I hope not but when it comes to Sikhs they all same team)

Also Muslims are getting lynched in India so why would he throw us under the bus?

29 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

i meant to say the 'farmers protest' is what bailey was referring to when he was talking to Indian high commissions and then backtracked lol

and sheeeeshhhh apne are not going to like what you said...and get triggered...you are bang on...not only those protests have not achieved nothing, also they spent a lot of money too. How about that money goes to those Shaheed families esp their kids who stricken in poverty. Put them in education put them through law school so they can fight for justice the 'lawful' way likes of HS Phoolka..

...But why think like that...lets continuing doing same thing again and again and complain about same issues day in and day out. 

Even Bhai Jagraj Singh was saying the same thing in his last speech from Havelock Road Gurdwara (about the futility of the marches) - so it's not just me or you that feels thus. Plus, growing up in London, you get to know how politics runs here, and all the tricks, like they say about Chicago and how 'they do things differently here....', I think midlanders and northerners can be a bit naïve about how sly politics is here - and actually trust some of the crap that comes out of politicians mouths. Which makes us look weak.   

I agree that if we don't get more creative, nothing will change. We don't get the same treatment as other groups for various reasons. No one would talk about banning a Palestine protest march or BLM. Go figure. 

What are you thoughts on Sikh youth uk and NYSF? 

I don't know who the latter group is but I got respect for the former. They took up the mantle for this generation, and using social media in a very savvy way, got through to the Sikh masses in this country. Plus it confirmed to me (via Deepa Singh) that in the end, it's street guys who are the most clued up about exactly what the heck is going on at ground level.  The ahhhm bundhaa is like this (and wilfully too!)......

Scared Ostrich Burying its Head in Sand Concept' Photographic Print -  Andrey_Kuzmin | Art.com | Head in the sand, Animals, Ostriches

57 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

Oh god, i agree, he's not an <banned word filter activated>, he knows exactly what he's doing it just the picture, who the hell take a picture holding both thumbs up anymore, it reminded me of this:

Geezer that video was hilarious....never seen it before...lol

Boris Johnson gives ice cream in Cornwall a big thumbs up during visit -  Cornwall Live

18 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

I don't give damn about politics anymore just waste of time but i HATE conservatives full of rss stooges. 

Sohal also mentioned he is going to crack down on 'Sikh terrorism'...they say hes 'kps gill' of UK...it will be really scary if he wins.....just imagine the gloating from hindus rss everytime they crack down 'Sikh terrorists'

Ah yes, the invisible, never seen, not at all feared Sikh terrorists. 

Tell them what ever budget that they think is sufficient, give it to me, and I'll promise the world freedom from Sikh terrorism. 

Solved. Gonna get some rest. After wiping out all that terror. 

They can thank me for my work in the form of cash, check, precious metals, stones, or amazon gift cards.