Sharda

Singh1989

3 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

Akaal Purakh is such a great energy, such a force it makes one wonder a few things; Has one under estimated this energy? Has one been overthinking this energy? Like a great Gurmukh once stated in Guru Hargobind Ji's Divan "If it's up to Maharaaj, one can obtain Brahmgian in the blink of an eye." (Wouldn't that be something)? 

Mainstream Sikhs take Amrit from Panj Pyaare, follow Guru Granth Sahib as the only Guru, do Sacchi kamai, Desvand and Naam Jaap, keep away from four major Kureths.

Maybe working "hard" for it is difficult? Taking out time for this energy via naam jap. Maybe it's easy, "I'll do 5 mins of Waheguru and VOILA! am reunited!" Maybe one has over shot this thinking completely and thought "Five years of keeping the five vices at bay, 2.5 hours Simran a day, a good Sikhi Sant life" THEN I'll get somewhere?? 

The Force of Akaal Purakh is literally around everywhere, waiting, watching for that Shardha... In order to obtain this Sharda it's important to go through physical process i.e. taking Amrit from the Panj Pyaare and following their instructions to heart. 

QUESTION! Can RSS, Naamdhari, Ravidassia obtain God through their methods?? I used to think "Lol, no..." But I have now changed my thinking. It starts from Ik Oa-(n)kaar (One God, many names).  I firmly and strongly believe they can. However, They must go through the physical method i.e. Naam given by an RS Guru and whatever the instructions were given by them. (Equally, A Sikh who took Amrit from Panj cannot obtain God through following RSS or Islam, as Stated by the 10th Guru for Amritdhaari Sikhs). So if you took Amrit from Panj, you MUST follow The Five's given code of conduct! Period! 

If tomorrow I pretend to be a Guru, state to someone who DOESN'T know about Panj Pyaare method of Administrating Naam, BARELY knows History of 10 Gurus and whisper in their ear, "God's name is Lucozade... Repeat this for 2 weeks you will obtain the World's knowledge." Now, 3 possibilities may occur. 1. The person jaaps "Lucozade, Lucozade" gets fed up and gives up two weeks later. 2. Jaap Lucozade all life, until last breath nothing happened. 3. Jaap Lucozade anywhere between 1 second to 2 weeks... And the Akaal Purakh force throws shed on the person and turns him into a Brahmgiani. Why? Simply because the Jaap came with Shardha AND the "Naam" was given through an administration. 

So, a very high percent of you readers know Amrit administered by Panj Pyaare, know history of 10 Gurus, know Bujjar Kureths, know Guru Nanak Dev Ji's teachings, but just Maybe, JUST maybe... We all are getting into a jargon of shanka and self doubt? We doubt the energy and the Kirpa it does on us? We think "Okay, am going to start Rehraas Sahib but I know nothing will happen today? Ok, am going to do Gurmantar but it's only to wash off my sins?" Have we ever thought "I will get closer to the light?" Or "Today is the day that Kirpa will happen?" 

Very good observations.

But as a follower of Guru Jee, I will repeat and remind their words which is the only valid and ultimate Truth.            Others may think what they want.

"Eko Nam Hukum hae Nanak  Satgur deeya bujhae jeeo"

Further on a step forward, we easily tend to forget Guru Jee´s role in our spiritual realization , when the Bani clearly says:

Mat koe bharam bhoolay sansaar  bin Satgur koee na utras paar.

Bin satgur kinay na paayo.

Bin satgur kinay na paaya.

*All of our spiritual efforts as per Bani (His jaap) are just means to please Him, so that He can hold our tiny arm with His mighty hand(kirpa) and pull us out of the terrible Bhavsagar for once and ever.

In the end it is all Guru Jee, who does everything. We just ahve to be attentive and receptive to Their teachings and Their  kirpa.

On 5/5/2021 at 8:46 PM, Singh1989 said:

If tomorrow I pretend to be a Guru, state to someone who DOESN'T know about Panj Pyaare method of Administrating Naam, BARELY knows History of 10 Gurus and whisper in their ear, "God's name is Lucozade... Repeat this for 2 weeks you will obtain the World's knowledge."

Now, 3 possibilities may occur.

1. The person jaaps "Lucozade, Lucozade" gets fed up and gives up two weeks later.

2. Jaap Lucozade all life, until last breath nothing happened.

3. Jaap Lucozade anywhere between 1 second to 2 weeks... And the Akaal Purakh force throws shed on the person and turns him into a Brahmgiani.

Why? Simply because the Jaap came with Shardha AND the "Naam" was given through an administration. 

All these questions seem to be fine and normal to an extent for anyone who does not have an idea of what sikhee is or about.

Sikhee is a path where a sikh/disciple is initiated into the reality of spirituality by Guru Jee, where the soul becomes fully aware of its limitations and the full powers of Guru Jee to be ferried across the Bhavsagar.

Through Gurbani we come to know the supreme importance of Guru Jee for a soul´s salvation so to say.

As mentioned and seen above in the words of Guru Jee where He tells us: 

Bin Satgur kinaay na paayo

Bin Satgur kinnay na paaya.

Here it is obvious for us, that without the sole grace and help from Guru Jee for the individual sikh/disciple/soul, it is impossible to realize and reach Him, it is just an impossible task, howsoever one may try thousands of other tricks and methods.

By these other methods, one may at most reach Swarg, Brahm Lok, Baikunth the abode of Vishnu Jee, or Shivpuri the abode of Mahadev Shiv Shankar, but not Sach Khand the ultimate and Highest realm where Waheguru Akal Purukh permanent abode is.

For Sach Khand we need Guru Jee.

Now as per Bani, again to be under the shelter of Guru Jee, is a matter of being blessed.

In this respect the pure paviter Bani tells us: 

bhoolay marag jinaay bataaya, aisa Satgur wadbhagee paiyaa.

Everbody is a lost soul wandering in ignorance, and it is only by great good fortune/blessings, that one comes into contact with Guru Jee and is ferried across.

In this respect, the Bani can not be more clear nor more expressive.

To be under the shelter of Guru Jee, is not a matter of induction or telling somebody do this or that, and so on, but, it is a matter of apaar kirpa from Waheguru Himself, who puts us or anybody He so wants, under Guru Jee´s protection.

So we must bear in mind, it matters not what one may do, but unless one follows the teachings of Guru Jee and devotedly gives oneself to Him, we will never be able to cross the Mahabhavsagar.

Let us not worry for others, for that alone will happen, what is written in his/her destiny as per His hukum.

For example Prithi Chand was the elder son of Guru Sahiban, yet he did not recognize Him as Waheguru´s swaroop, though he had Their darshan right from childhood.

So you see inspite of being so near Guru Jee, if one is not destined so, one will never acept Guru Jee, no matter if a hundred or hundred million people tell you to do so, nothing wil happen.

So just as by saying I want to go to Canada and will do this or that, one will not ever reach there.

To reach Canada, we need a mode of transport be it by air or sea from India for example.

So if our intention is to go to Canada, we have to first look for that mode of transport, otherwise just not possible.

In a similar way, if we know through Gurbani that without Guru Jee I will never ever achieve or reach Him, let us ask ourselves, am I doing any such thing to be guided back by Guru Jee by implicitly follow His teachings, or is that I am doing what I see others do and take that for real to reach Waheguru...

That is really important, for as long as we are not under His shelter, as per Gurbani we will never ever meet our beloved Waheguru Akal Purukh.

Dhan Guru Sree Ram Das Maharaj tells us in Raag Vadhans:

Dhan dhan Satgur Purukh Niranjan, jit mil Har Nam dhiyai.

Which means: Great and good is Satguru, who is verily God Himself, and by meeting Him I have practised the "Name" of the Almighty.

Such is the apaar mahima of Guru Jee.