Which side is right In this Conflict ? Jews or Muslims ? 

On both sides There are Life loss 10-15 died on Israel side ( including One Indian lady ) 

And 60 -65 died on Gaza side ( unfortunately Many small Childrens ☹️

I see most of Sikhs Supporting Palestine On Twitter /insta and even few are in Protest 🙄

according to me Sikhs should Not go to any protest ( pro Israel or pro Palestine ) what's Ur views ? 

E1LTtjAVEAMKObU.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's got nothing to do with us. I'm not pro anyone. Far more people are dying in India. 

Stay out of it. Neutral part we need to play.  

Read somewhere that both the Palestinian government along with the Israeli gov had a hand in Operation Bluestar. Can't say if it's true or not. 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Rajasthani said:

On both sides There are Life loss 10-15 died on Israel side ( including One Indian lady ) 

I see most of Sikhs Supporting Palestine On Twitter /insta and even few are in Protest 🙄

according to me Sikhs should Not to any protest ( pro Israel or pro Palestine ) what's Ur views ? 

E1LTtjAVEAMKObU.jpeg

In a rush, but after a lifetime of asking that question the answer is Palestine. 

And I was not raised that way. It's taken a full 180 over time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Rajasthani said:

according to me Sikhs should Not to any protest ( pro Israel or pro Palestine ) what's Ur views ? 

E1LTtjAVEAMKObU.jpeg

"Sikhs" for Palestine, what makes them think they are a voice for millions of Sikhs around the world!  Did they ask every Sikh around the globe before they paraded that sign around? 

I don't get it, how some people elect themselves to be a voice for the rest of us. Who told them? 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

A few years back when the EDL came to our town, around 6 Sikhs were carrying a huge banner saying "Sikhs against edl"   since when did around 6 Sikhs become a voice for all the rest of us? And who told them that Sikhs are against edl ? 

In actual reality most Sikhs were laughing at the clashes between the edl and the Pakistanis.

Sikhs around here didn't care! 

This needs to stop. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
2 hours ago, puzzled said:

A few years back when the EDL came to our town, around 6 Sikhs were carrying a huge banner saying "Sikhs against edl"   since when did around 6 Sikhs become a voice for all the rest of us? And who told them that Sikhs are against edl ? 

In actual reality most Sikhs were laughing at the clashes between the edl and the Pakistanis.

Sikhs around here didn't care! 

This needs to stop. 

Must be From NSYF they are Very Pro Muslims.. ( or I will say Half Muslim ) Thier Few Members Observe fast ( Ramadan ) for Interfaith Harmony 😅...

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
3 hours ago, puzzled said:

"Sikhs" for Palestine, what makes them think they are a voice for millions of Sikhs around the world!  Did they ask every Sikh around the globe before they paraded that sign around?

Yup that worst thing 

During US Election too I saw many poster like #Sikhsfortrump SikhforBidenharris+ 

Pro Trump Sikhs are also worst they support israel. ( i saw Many Post) israel Helped Indira Gandhi  ..to kill Innocent sikhs and Damage our gurdwara ( operation Blue star) 

And I  also dont like Those Sikhs Who Carry Poster Of Freekashmir sikhsforkashmir 

Sangat should Tell Them about the thousands of kashmiri sikhs Who Were Butchered in POK 

Same will Happen again To Kashmiri Sikhs If kashmir Gets Independence

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

In a rush, but after a lifetime of asking that question the answer is Palestine. 

And I was not raised that way. It's taken a full 180 over time. 

Palestine People are right and And They have Every right To claim Thier land I agree.

But that hamas Is Not right they are Firing rockets in city Which can Kill 100s of Innocent israelis ... And are also Giving Chance To Israeli goverment to kill Innocent Palestinian

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
58 minutes ago, Rajasthani said:

Palestine People are right and And They have Every right To claim Thier land I agree.

But that hamas Is Not right they are Firing rockets in city Which can Kill 100s of Innocent israelis ... And are also Giving Chance To Israeli goverment to kill Innocent Palestinian

Not really any such thing as an innocent israeli bro. Except for their children. 

I would have counseled palestine long ago to cease and desist all hamas related activity. But they were fighting for their lives no matter what. 

The white supremacist devils posing as jewish hate actual black Jews, and every other kind of melanin bearing person. They kill, expel, and refuse Jews from all over the world citizenship and dignity. 

One only has to look at the Palestine before and after map to see the truth now.  You want to find descendants of actual Jews? They're in the three remaining blocks of bombed ghetto that is Palestine getting bombed for throwing rocks. 

The only good israelis are vehemently opposed to israel. The rest are trash. Absolute refuse. 

Thouroughly impressed with many of the mechanisms of the original zionist government and their early war explloits. To be learned from but not emulated. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Rajasthani said:

Yup that worst thing 

During US Election too I saw many poster like #Sikhsfortrump SikhforBidenharris+ 

Pro Trump Sikhs are also worst they support israel. ( i saw Many Post) israel Helped Indira Gandhi  ..to kill Innocent sikhs and Damage our gurdwara ( operation Blue star) 

And I  also dont like Those Sikhs Who Carry Poster Of Freekashmir sikhsforkashmir 

Sangat should Tell Them about the thousands of kashmiri sikhs Who Were Butchered in POK 

Same will Happen again To Kashmiri Sikhs If kashmir Gets Independence

Yes, Sikhs supporting the Kashmiris is stupid. Most Kashmiri Sikhs now live in Jammu because they were chased out of the valley by Muslims.

Not long back a young Kashmiri Singh who now living in Mumbai tweeted that Sikhs in Kashmir face a lot of discrimination from Muslims. They call them kafir and make jokes about their jooras.

And then you have Sikhs protesting for Kashmiris! 

Kashmiri Sikhs and pandits have an equal right to remain in Kashmir! 

These social justice warrior Sikhs really confuse me, I think their confused themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
30 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah, we ain't got enough of our own problems right now, let's jump into other people's messes. 

FFS, there are more than enough sullay in the world to protest and fight against this. I don't think they really need our help.  

Amen bro. Let it inspire us to be in a position to help one day soon, all we can do is speak Degh, Tegh, Fateh every day until then. 

The real religion in the middle east is money. Nobody is coming for Palestine. Except ironically Hamas. And unfortunately every slingshot pebble they tossed resulted in gun ships genociding families then moving in another three blocks. 

Israel has iron dome. They really weren't worried about even hamas. Their retaliations have been purposefully disproportionate to destory and demoralize the Palestinian people and turn the survivors into slaves, trucked in daily then trucked back out. 

Israel probably funded a lot of those "attacks" to keep land grabbing. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1