• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's got nothing to do with us. I'm not pro anyone. Far more people are dying in India. 

Stay out of it. Neutral part we need to play.  

Read somewhere that both the Palestinian government along with the Israeli gov had a hand in Operation Bluestar. Can't say if it's true or not. 

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

Read somewhere that both the Palestinian government along with the Israeli gov had a hand in Operation Bluestar. Can't say if it's true or not. 

Only Israel Helped indira. During 1971 indo-pak war too Israel Helped india.

And I dont think In 1980s palestine GOVERMENT Were in Position To Help Indian Goverment.. They Lost majority Of thier land in 80s-90s 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Rajasthani said:

Only Israel Helped indira. During 1971 indo-pak war too Israel Helped india.

And I dont think In 1980s palestine GOVERMENT Were in Position To Help Indian Goverment.. They Lost majority Of thier land in 80s-90s 

You're probably right. I don't know much about the whole Palestinian conflict and what not, but I seen a post where somebody had a picture of a representative with Indira Gandhi. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

Mistake on my part. It was Israel in 1984. However, Yasser Arafat had a very close relationship with Indira Gandhi.  

Yes he consider Her as his Sister 

Thats why In 1981 india Issued this   stamp 👇

https://images.app.goo.gl/zqjH1t5ofR81m66V8

• Like 1
7 hours ago, puzzled said:

We had the the EDL in our town a few years back, and these lot turned up "Sikhs against edl"  they fight against Islamophobia,  lol! 

It was in the highstreet. You had the EDL on one end and Pakistanis on the other end, and this strange bunch of Sikhs standing with the Pakistanis.

How embarrassing! 

Sikhs against the EDL | OBVSikhs-Against-EDL.jpgSikhs prove EDL wrong | Asian Image

976460_588868177843077_1662748217_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=973b4a&_nc_ohc=5HzdALCJm0kAX_zO1on&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn2-1.fna&oh=4c853335ba4e438eb7465d2c53c3d7d1&oe=60C62EB8

400345_449440311785865_2146778028_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=973b4a&_nc_ohc=edEPU4PXanYAX-r-eyW&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn2-1.fna&oh=98deae6366e7475d5f836aab3ab1f774&oe=60C494FE

This was to be expected. The apnay that openly supported the EDL caused this. 

Why are our lot in the middle of other people's conflicts? Our ancestors were smart enough to let the outsiders fight it out amongst themselves in the past. 

I mean we've had real planks in our quom, like that maha-fudhu that was supporting the BNP's Nick Griffin at one point......

Yeah this janwaar.....

Nick Griffin NF White Power - View capture

And I have to say: Most of you here are too young to remember the kick offs with racists. But the way things are going (sadly), the ones amongst you that aren't giddarhs might have to deal with it again. 

Some of our lot need to stop latching on to other groups/communities bhunds like this. It's cringe worthy and makes us look like kumzore chumchay.  

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
7 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Amen bro. Let it inspire us to be in a position to help one day soon, all we can do is speak Degh, Tegh, Fateh every day until then. 

The real religion in the middle east is money. Nobody is coming for Palestine. Except ironically Hamas. And unfortunately every slingshot pebble they tossed resulted in gun ships genociding families then moving in another three blocks. 

Israel has iron dome. They really weren't worried about even hamas. Their retaliations have been purposefully disproportionate to destory and demoralize the Palestinian people and turn the survivors into slaves, trucked in daily then trucked back out. 

Israel probably funded a lot of those "attacks" to keep land grabbing. 

You think as a Sikh, knowing what happens to other Sikhs in Pakistan and Afghanistan, I would give a shyte about all this? 

If the sullay around the Panjab area had half a chance, they'd be doing a lot worse to Sikhs than what the jews are doing in that region. No child or female would be safe.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You think as a Sikh, knowing what happens to other Sikhs in Pakistan and Afghanistan, I would give a shyte about all this? 

If the sullay around the Panjab area had half a chance, they'd be doing a lot worse to Sikhs than what the jews are doing in that region. No child or female would be safe.  

I'm not quite following you bro. We agree the Paanth is in no position to help. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'm not quite following you bro. We agree the Paanth is in no position to help. 

Yes, but also, we need to pick and choose our battles. When we've secured our own community globally, would it really be smart to start intervening in other people's conflicts miles away? That's like neo-colonialism, even more so, when the community under question is a subsection of a much larger one with plenty of their own political resources and oil wealth, and are more than capable to pushing their agenda through the media in comparison to Sikhs. 

I think it would be much better to actually help other more vulnerable, isolated people like native Americans for example.     

8 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yes, but also, we need to pick and choose our battles. When we've secured our own community globally, would it really be smart to start intervening in other people's conflicts miles away? That's like neo-colonialism, even more so, when the community under question is a subsection of a much larger one with plenty of their own political resources and oil wealth, and are more than capable to pushing their agenda through the media in comparison to Sikhs. 

I think it would be much better to actually help other more vulnerable, isolated people like native Americans for example.     

I agree bro. One has to make choices what to do, when resources are limited. Only in a magic world where the Khalsa has fiat power could we do something every time. I mean if asked do you want to end the suffering of palestine, we'd be like sure of course. But at the moment can that be done? Nope. 

And if we're dividing limited resources and opportunity then yeah there are all sorts of cultures who would probably need and deserve help first. 

16 hours ago, puzzled said:

Yes, Sikhs supporting the Kashmiris is stupid. Most Kashmiri Sikhs now live in Jammu because they were chased out of the valley by Muslims.

Not long back a young Kashmiri Singh who now living in Mumbai tweeted that Sikhs in Kashmir face a lot of discrimination from Muslims. They call them kafir and make jokes about their jooras.

And then you have Sikhs protesting for Kashmiris! 

Kashmiri Sikhs and pandits have an equal right to remain in Kashmir! 

These social justice warrior Sikhs really confuse me, I think their confused themselves. 

I remember When Article370 was Scrapped in Kashmir( in 2019)  Many western ( and very Few sikhs in Punjab ) protested with Kashmiri muslims against Indian Goverment... They don't care About Sikhs Just look this article 

The previous Pro kashmiriyat goverment don't even Helped Sikhs 

Ravi Singh of khalsa aid too Tweeted against this Decision. 

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kashmiri-sikhs-hope-for-minority-rights-job-opportunities-after-abrogation-of-article-370-1612960-2019-10-25

17 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The only good israelis are vehemently opposed to israel. The rest are trash. Absolute refuse.

yes i watched few Videos Where many  jews Were Protesting ( it was from UK I Think ) Against Israel ...

I hope this israel ~palestine conflict End soon.. 

20 children died. 😔

• Like 1