• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's got nothing to do with us. I'm not pro anyone. Far more people are dying in India. 

Stay out of it. Neutral part we need to play.  

Read somewhere that both the Palestinian government along with the Israeli gov had a hand in Operation Bluestar. Can't say if it's true or not. 

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Jai Tegang! said:

This is not a two-state conflict, it is a two civilizational conflict. The Zionists are the proxy for Christians in reclaiming the holy land. Why don’t the dozens of surrounding Muslim powers relocate the Palestinians if they care for them so much? Not going to happen.

As Sikhs need to understand the geopolitics of a situation before sticking our noses in. Neither side wants nor needs our support. Neither side gives a $#!t about us in any shape or form. Israel would help India in a heartbeat if India needed help in killing more Sikhs. I know many Sikhs see parallels between Jewish suffering and struggle for survival, but they would never align with us.

Amen to all that bro. 

Unfortunately when the elephants fight the grass gets trampled. And some very Innocent people have been hurt in this disproportionate conflict. 

• Like 1

Like I said before, sullay definitely don't need our help. There are enough of them to sort themselves out. 

https://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/crime/hate-crime-investigation-after-attack-outside-synagogue-7976230

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9586971/Masked-mob-break-Muslim-YouTube-stars-home-Birmingham-disrespecting-Palestine.html

As for Jews, they can (now) look after themselves. I doubt they'd be overly concerned if Sikhs were getting attacked either. 

• Like 1

News just in:

Apparently that convoy that was in London shouting "F**k Jews and rape their daughters..etc." travelled all the way from.............

.....take a guess..........

Bradford. 

4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Like I said before, sullay definitely don't need our help. There are enough of them to sort themselves out. 

https://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/crime/hate-crime-investigation-after-attack-outside-synagogue-7976230

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9586971/Masked-mob-break-Muslim-YouTube-stars-home-Birmingham-disrespecting-Palestine.html

As for Jews, they can (now) look after themselves. I doubt they'd be overly concerned if Sikhs were getting attacked either. 

Israel’s invisible hand behind Operation Blue Star of 1984

A group of special commandos entered the Golden Temple on June 6 in 1984 to carry out Operation Blue Star. The commandos had been trained in Israel to combat terrorists in urban surrounding.

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Israel’s invisible hand behind Operation Blue Star of 1984

A group of special commandos entered the Golden Temple on June 6 in 1984 to carry out Operation Blue Star. The commandos had been trained in Israel to combat terrorists in urban surrounding.

Everyone was f**king us over. Even Thatcher sent SAS advisors to Indira. 

It just goes back to what I was saying before about being clued up about geo-political realities. But we had some really slow witted people who were still stupidly hanging on to their families colonial brainwashing, thinking these people actually give a toss about Sikhs and their independence; when a million and one things scream out the opposite.

You know after 84, people protested, lobbied the UK government, who put their hands up and claimed neutrality. Too many apnay are so politically clueless, it makes you shudder. But I guess that's what you get when you destroy a strong indigenous culture, with it's own educational, military and political identity, and promote barn dancing and folk songs instead. 

People aren't even aware of what has happened and what the implications are for us as quom, and how what is detailed below affects us to this day:

https://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/12683-the-prebritish-annexation-educational-system-in-the-panjab/

• Like 1
On 5/14/2021 at 8:15 AM, Rajasthani said:

Palestine People are right and And They have Every right To claim Thier land I agree.

But that hamas Is Not right they are Firing rockets in city Which can Kill 100s of Innocent israelis ... And are also Giving Chance To Israeli goverment to kill Innocent Palestinian

Bottle rockets don't count. Seriously, the iron dome protects israel 1000 times over and the hamas rockets are notoriously bad. 

So palestine will shoot one of these chinese fireworks off into the sand, with almost no chance of hitting anything, then israel will put vulcan cannons in the face of palestinian families and pull the trigger. Then they work that gun ship side to side until they've shredded blocks of families. 

Even IF a palestinian rocket hit target it would kill almost nobody. It's not a scud missile. 

Furthermore, when a rocket comes shooting out of somewhere, who knows who shot it?

Not the kids I'll tell you that, but I give 50 50 odss to hamas and israel. 

7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

But I guess that's what you get when you destroy a strong indigenous culture, with it's own educational, military and political identity, and promote barn dancing and folk songs instead. 

Lol. Love it. 

On 5/15/2021 at 1:36 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

And if we're dividing limited resources and opportunity then yeah there are all sorts of cultures who would probably need and deserve help first. 

This is shocking. People should watch it, especially those in Canada:

• Thanks 1
On 5/14/2021 at 11:56 AM, Rajasthani said:

Which side is right In this Conflict ? Jews or Muslims ? 

On both sides There are Life loss 10-15 died on Israel side ( including One Indian lady ) 

And 60 -65 died on Gaza side ( unfortunately Many small Childrens ☹️

I see most of Sikhs Supporting Palestine On Twitter /insta and even few are in Protest 🙄

according to me Sikhs should Not go to any protest ( pro Israel or pro Palestine ) what's Ur views ? 

E1LTtjAVEAMKObU.jpeg

Best to keep out of the conflict but still take some lessons on how each side is fighting because one day we might have be in the same position as the Palestinians or if we have sensible leadership then in the same position as the Israelis.

As for 1984, we will never know who supported who until we have our own state and are able to hold our own enquiry into what happened in 1984. Personally, the Jews are in the right, it is their holy land and the whole of the area is dotted with their holy places, the same as the old Punjab is with our holy sites. The Jews like us also have no other land to go to should the Arabs defeat them and take over Israel. The Muslim claim to Jerusalem is based on some mythical journey of Mohammed while the Jewish claim had 4500 years of history.  Had we not won against the Mughals and Afghans in the 18th century, you can bet the Muslims would have built a Mosque over the Harmandir Sahib. The Al Aqsa is the same, it is built on the remains of the Jewish Temple, which although destroyed by the Romans, the remains (as shown by the western wall) would still have been there when the Arabs conquered Jerusalem. 

The funniest tweet I have seen was one by a Afghan Muslim bandri complaining that why Punjabis were supporting the farmers and were not supporting the Palestinians now! She soon shut up when it was pointed out if she had ever protested when 25 Sikhs were murdered by a Muslim in Afghanistan! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, proactive said:

As for 1984, we will never know who supported who until we have our own state and are able to hold our own enquiry into what happened in 1984.

Brother, I doubt even that will help us discover the whole truth. When the the Thatcher SAS thing came out, as well as the subsequent media obfuscation, incriminating documents get destroyed. 

These people always try and cover their tracks, but we should be smart enough to have some broad idea of what went on regardless of that.  

7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Brother, I doubt even that will help us discover the whole truth. When the the Thatcher SAS thing came out, as well as the subsequent media obfuscation, incriminating documents get destroyed. 

These people always try and cover their tracks, but we should be smart enough to have some broad idea of what went on regardless of that.  

Not only do they destroy documents but they also create a whole new narrative with documents to justify their actions. 

Even if the truth came out it would probably implicate people on both sides to make it unpalatable to publicise. This is how the elite stay in power- by threatening to take down those attempting to expose the truth of traitors within. 

• Like 2

I find this Israel thing bonkers. If you look at the texts of Orthodox Jews, they clearly state that the 'Messiah' will lead the chosen folks (jews) to the promised land (Israel). Thats why so many orthodox jews oppose Israel, as it is a Zionist (A man made political philosophy) creation. Thats why you can have Christian, Athiest, Hindu, Sikh and Jewish Zionists. Jews are only Jewish if they convert or their mother was a jew.

As for the argument that Hamas fires hundreds of rockets at Israel is a load of cobblers. The rockets that Hamas uses are easily intercepted by Israel's air defence system (iron dome and other systems). Whereas, the Palestinians have no defence against the hi tech Israeli  land/sea/air launched missiles. Its like sending a child with a tennis ball to pitch at a professional batsman (and expecting the child to get a wicket). Then giving a professional bowler a cricket ball against a kid with a stick to protect the wicket.

Hamas is not given proper arms to protect itself as then those suppliers/countries would face the wrath of Israel and it's backers. It a 'game' that all sides play, Hamas fires those fireworks to placate it's supporters.

18 minutes ago, imhosingh said:

I find this Israel thing bonkers. If you look at the texts of Orthodox Jews, they clearly state that the 'Messiah' will lead the chosen folks (jews) to the promised land (Israel). Thats why so many orthodox jews oppose Israel, as it is a Zionist (A man made political philosophy) creation. Thats why you can have Christian, Athiest, Hindu, Sikh and Jewish Zionists. Jews are only Jewish if they convert or their mother was a jew.

As for the argument that Hamas fires hundreds of rockets at Israel is a load of cobblers. The rockets that Hamas uses are easily intercepted by Israel's air defence system (iron dome and other systems). Whereas, the Palestinians have no defence against the hi tech Israeli  land/sea/air launched missiles. Its like sending a child with a tennis ball to pitch at a professional batsman (and expecting the child to get a wicket). Then giving a professional bowler a cricket ball against a kid with a stick to protect the wicket.

Hamas is not given proper arms to protect itself as then those suppliers/countries would face the wrath of Israel and it's backers. It a 'game' that all sides play, Hamas fires those fireworks to placate it's supporters.

Zion is in Africa anyway. 

Amen to all that bro.