Very sad but in 10 years this will get more common if nothing is done...There was a couple raagis that were doing anand karaj in spanish some time ago as well

• Like 1
10 hours ago, intrigued said:

A lot of the sikhs on reddit were taking this positively for some reason - 

Even On Twitter Some Liberal Bibi With Rainbow Bio  was saying its" OK" bcoz world  is changing So Dharam Also needs little Changes..

translations are never perfect and never will be able to perfectly capture gurbani by literary analysis 

so there is no point in contemplating on translations (which themselves will vary in infinite numbers, unlike gurbani which cannot be altered) 

I cant fanthom this 

edit: to the confused faces, translations can never replace gurbani because translations are very arbitrary and vary person to person, so they cant really reflect the essence of dhur ki bani

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Confused Copy 1
19 hours ago, NaamTiharoJoJape said:

translations are never perfect and never will be able to perfectly capture gurbani by literary analysis 

so there is no point in contemplating on translations (which themselves will vary in infinite numbers, unlike gurbani which cannot be altered) 

I cant fanthom this 

True.

I think in West in the future there will be different Gurdware depending on what their version of Sikhi is. Like Christians and  the different denominations. 

Liberal pro lgbt Sikhs will probably create there own Gurdwara, strict Sikhs who want to follow the puratan ways will have their own Gurdwara, and the average everyday Punjabi mona and monis will have their own. 

So we'll visit the Gurdwara that follows what our version of Sikhi is, rather than visiting the nearest Gurdwara.

That's what I think !!! 

23 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I think in West in the future there will be different Gurdware depending on what their version of Sikhi is. Like Christians and  the different denominations. 

Liberal pro lgbt Sikhs will probably create there own Gurdwara, strict Sikhs who want to follow the puratan ways will have their own Gurdwara, and the average everyday Punjabi mona and monis will have their own. 

So we'll visit the Gurdwara that follows what our version of Sikhi is, rather than visiting the nearest Gurdwara.

That's what I think !!! 

Western Culture is Not good i see Most of sikh Girls( western )  on twitter are super Hippy SJF Warrior.

thier timeline is Full of Pro Kashmir /pro palestine/ BLM/ LGBT Islamphobia She/her he/ him etc 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Rajasthani said:

Western Culture is Not good i see Most of sikh Girls( western )  on twitter are super Hippy SJF Warrior.

thier timeline is Full of Pro Kashmir /pro palestine/ BLM/ LGBT Islamphobia She/her he/ him etc 

I know the sort your talking about, I don't see them as Sikhs, their just random Punjabi girls, women, people .... 

The vast majority Punjabis in the West are assimilating into Western culture.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1