Reviving the Mammoth

puzzled

As cool as this sounds, I kind of disagree with it...  humans have started playing God.  Reintroducing animals to countries that they once inhabited is good, but reintroducing an extinct prehistoric animal is just wrong imo  ...

What next? Bringing the dinosaurs back? 

16 minutes ago, puzzled said:

As cool as this sounds, I kind of disagree with it...  humans have started playing God.  Reintroducing animals to countries that they once inhabited is good, but reintroducing an extinct prehistoric animal is just wrong imo  ...

What next? Bringing the dinosaurs back? 

Why not start with the sabertooth tiger right? Lol 

And they even themed the cover art after jurassic park. Did they learn nothing from those movies!

9 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Why not start with the sabertooth tiger right? Lol 

And they even themed the cover art after jurassic park. Did they learn nothing from those movies!

Iol exactly. It could be a money making thing, creating a prehistoric park with Mammoths.

I've only seen the first 3 Jurassic park movies, I loved those movies as a kid. 

Bones of Mammoth were once discovered at my Town... Today a statue of a Mammoth can be found there. 

IMO we may create things, lose control (per usual) then it will be Maha-Kaljug. After Satjug will start where people will NOT harness electricity but be manual, meditate than travel, be honest rather than steal and lie. 

In short the cycle of it goes round n round. Same planet, same cycle, same sh1t (lol). As confusing as this post is it's just a theory. 

10 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

Bones of Mammoth were once discovered at my Town...

Wow, have you been to the natural history museum London? They've got lots of fossils and skeletons. Imo that's where dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures should be, in a museum, not roaming the earth in the 21st century!