Where is this tuk?

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think it’s a bani as such. Here bhai sahib say guru ji were asked how arrows fly in battle, how the drum of victory plays, how neela (blue horse) gallops. 

It’s big shame the only thing people remember 10th Guru Sahib for is they are master warrior. They are also master of raag, arts, poetry etc. The most compassionate father and so much more we never consider 

Based on my imagination and artistic license?

perhaps instead of giving a long descriptive answer guru sahib could have picked up their instruments and answered the questions via more creative way of singing. Like Bhai sahib say in video the composition creates the impression as if arrows were flying, drums beating, horse galloping. Leaving the listener quite mesmerised. Then maybe this tuk is documented in some historic account or diaries even?

I mean just imagine Guru Sahib sitting on their throne and being in their mouj ??☺️

like it could have been a group of children who ran to guru sahib to ask about how battle happens. 

3 hours ago, Singh375 said:

I don’t think it’s a bani as such. Here bhai sahib say guru ji were asked how arrows fly in battle, how the drum of victory plays, how neela (blue horse) gallops. 

It’s big shame the only thing people remember 10th Guru Sahib for is they are master warrior. They are also master of raag, arts, poetry etc. The most compassionate father and so much more we never consider 

Based on my imagination and artistic license?

perhaps instead of giving a long descriptive answer guru sahib could have picked up their instruments and answered the questions via more creative way of singing. Like Bhai sahib say in video the composition creates the impression as if arrows were flying, drums beating, horse galloping. Leaving the listener quite mesmerised. Then maybe this tuk is documented in some historic account or diaries even?

I mean just imagine Guru Sahib sitting on their throne and being in their mouj ??☺️

like it could have been a group of children who ran to guru sahib to ask about how battle happens. 

Thank you ji?

3 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

I didn't get it.

Is there any tradition of doing Kirtan of 'Shankaar nirale tiran di' among taksalis, nihangs etc.

To my knowledge, I don't think so. Perhaps it is a kavita that is supposed to be sort of a rendition of what Guru Sahib said